2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Had a couple of guys round my house today doing some work, hibbys as it turns out. They were telling me about the scenes down Leith at the weekend and talking about the dafty on the pelican crossing the polis weren't able to lift. They didn't believe he was the Cowdenbeath captain until i showed them all the pics on Facebook.

Silly fucker must still be pished. He's signed with us for another season. Delighted Hibs won the cup now. :lol:

Is that your avatar? Yes, it's a beautiful photo, the smoke in the background adds to the aesthetic of it so I guess we can thank the sevconians for something at least.

TV picked up a better angle with all the smoke behind him. Guess I'll need to find a high quality image of it somewhere.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

I still just can't believe this. :lol::)

He's gonna score you, just know he's gonna score, he's gonna score.............

STOKESY'S ON FIRE!!!

Opal on Tuesday night with the team was just phenomenal. Everyone trying to find the balance between hugging them and leaving them alone so we didn't annoy them!

Wonderful times and everything Hibs fans could have imagined and more.

Happy that most other teams are pleased for us too. Cheers guys! :cheers

Was the exact same in Lulu on Sunday night. I actually went outside and ended up phoning my work, spoke to the nightshift manager and told him I wasn't making it in on Monday morning

Missed all the cup final fun until I got home an watched it on iplayer. Pleased for the Hibbies I know that they were in a memorable final and won it in such dramatic style. I know a scabby 1-0 borefest would have felt almost as good but wayhay! Stokes finally delivered a performance!!!

Lot of self- righteous stuff coming out of Ibrox in the aftermath - what a place! Did they eventually get their losers' medals? I didn't see it on the telly.