2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Don't let me stop you lad! Punch away! 👊ðŸ»ðŸ‘ŠðŸ»ðŸ‘ŠðŸ»

Hello gorgieboy1874 and welcome to the forum. I'm mrcat1990 and senior assistant to the moderators. Please continue to post your "bantz" but note that small use of emojis isn't looked well upon and excessive use will lead to a permanent ban.

Please use the provided smileys for any point you wish to reinforce you're actually laughing and not seething. Any issues pm me.

Thank you.

Hello gorgieboy1874 and welcome to the forum. I'm mrcat1990 and senior assistant to the moderators. Please continue to post your "bantz" but note that small use of emojis isn't looked well upon and excessive use will lead to a permanent ban.

Please use the provided smileys for any point you wish to reinforce you're actually laughing and not seething. Any issues pm me.

Thank you.

Please accept my sincere apologies mrcat! I didn't realise emojis were a cause of major offence! I find this rule rather strange however in the spirit of the site I shall follow the rules. Just so I'm straight here, I can use smiley emojis and nothing else yes?

Cheers.

Hi mrccat1990,

I just want clarification on a couple of points after you pulled me on the use of emojis.

If this is the rules I have no problem with not using them, my problem is this;

I understand using the smileys to convey the fact it's a joke and not seethe (although I don't see an option when I'm posting for me to use your smileys and not the ones of my emoji list) but when another poster calls me "a fucking hearts c**t" without said smileys is this regarded as OK?

Don't get me wrong I have not been offended by this comment and this is by no means a complaint about it but I'm sure you can see my point that I've been pulled for a harmless couple of emojis where another poster had used abuse and that seems to be deemed acceptable???

Just find it strange that's all.

Anyhow, I look forward to enjoying this forum in the future (strange rules and all) and I thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Gorgieboy1874

Top bantz.

Ah, I see now! Wind up the new boy!

Ok dude! Hands up fell for that hook, line and sinker! Bravo chap! Cap doffed! 🖕ðŸ»ðŸ–•ðŸ»ðŸ–•ðŸ»ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂

Seriously though, cool it with the emojis. P&B is one of the few places I can visit without being visually offended by those annoying little smilies. Save that for your Facebook Banter page. Ta in advance.

Seriously though, cool it with the emojis. P&B is one of the few places I can visit without being visually offended by those annoying little smilies. Save that for your Facebook Banter page. Ta in advance.

I hope you understand the very tongue in cheek use of them in the above reply!!

I would have said solely there instead of mainly, but the thought of Kinky being pickled in a mixture of gin, pish and tears is very nice too.

I do like The Diddies' propensity of flinging words in the air and making a sentence where they land.  Well done, chappy.  This is one of the better efforts.

I get your point, though.  Will I be disrought if we lose on Saturday?  Absolutely.  I fucking love The Scottish Cup and I think it's an underestimated trophy.  Forget the gateway to the Europa League.  This is a bauble I want for Rangers.

A few SC finals I've been to:

The 2nd replay vs Hibs in 1979 in the pishing rain.

Taking my maw to the Airdrie vs Celtic in 1995 when van Hooijdonk broke the heart of Lanarkshire

Missing Rod Wallace's goal in the 1999 cup final because some some Sellick bint buttonholed Gordon Ramsey and asked which TV chef he was.