The 2016/17 New Kit Thread

djchapsticks

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? That's a keepers kit isn't it? It's not even red.

Hedge looks immaculate mind.

I hadn't even noticed the colour not being properly red until someone pointed it out at the game today. The shirt doesn't seem to match the trim on the shorts and socks. The short sleeve version looks better though.

And yes, the hedge is immaculate!

Couple of belters by 1860 Munchen.

1860-16-17-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg 1860-16-17-kit%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Now waiting to see what the sponsor will be. Bought the last few Macron 1860 kits and they are all decent quality. Will go for the home top this year I think.

Now waiting to see what the sponsor will be. Bought the last few Macron 1860 kits and they are all decent quality. Will go for the home top this year I think.

Gorgeous jerseys. Highly tempted for both. Has their sponsor not been 'Think Blue' for a few seasons? Hasn't looked too bad.

Gorgeous jerseys. Highly tempted for both. Has their sponsor not been 'Think Blue' for a few seasons? Hasn't looked too bad.

I think it is still their main sponsor (they are still listed on the website). You can actually buy both kits right now without sponsors via the club shop (they did the same last year). I'm assuming the sponsored version will be released in a few weeks.

Do any 1860 fans have a jersey from when they were sponsored by Aston Martin?

Yeah I bought this one...

M60_9028595306_2.jpg_290px.jpg

The Uhlsport stuff was terrible quality compared to the Macron kits from the last couple of seasons.

Archived