Morton v Hibs

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see if Stubbs continues with 3-5-2 after the win and a better performance. Or will he revert back to 4-4-2. Managers sometimes infrequently do change formation depending on the strength of the opposition then change back however Hibs were going thru a bad period and he may decide to go with it again. I'm not saying it's right but Warburton knows everyone knows his formation and style of play and obviously it doesn't bother him or the team. If I was Stubbs I would go with the same team and formation again as it appeared to work and was Hibs best performance for sometime.

Incidentally, to go back to the point about doing Falkirk a favour, considering we've got both clubs in our final two games, what's everyone's stance here? Of course I'd rather win both games, but given the choice the last thing I'd want to do would be to help Falkirk out. 

Can't say I've ever had too much against Hibs since we're rarely direct rivals, but I've got more time for St. Mirren than Falkirk.

Just been told that Apparently Oxley is starting yet again and that there is one change in midfield. I'd imagine to be Henderson for McGinn.

Just need to get behind the guy and hope there's no f**k ups eh? Stubbs job is on the line if we fail to go up and the keeper could be the one that gets him the sack eventually.

Archived