Morton v Hibs

We've beaten every team in this league m8.

What does "impressed" mean down your way?

You certainly didn't impress once v Falkirk.

I've seen 3 of 4 v Rangers and again no.

I'm gonnae say Morton fans haven't been impressed too.

So from the other 6......

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive is winning games of football.

Falkirk haven't impressed me at all this season in their games against us.

Never heard of a complaint about Cappielow's pitch before. Just been awarded 4th best surface in Scotland and Stubbs blames the pitch for Hibs not winning, what a moron :lol:

Tbf I did cringe when I seen on Twitter that he was blaming the pitch. The pitch was better the last time we faced you but it's the same for both sides and he should be blaming his players, not looking for excuses.

Should you not either be at Kirkcaldy or watching your team on the telly instead of arguing a trivial point about Hibs?

Tragic.

Should you not either be at Kirkcaldy or watching your team on the telly instead of arguing a trivial point about Hibs?

Tragic.

Arguing about how impressive another side is while his own side are playing shite and losing sums him up tbh

Tragic.

Was just about the say the same but not so politely. You're some boy Gav slavering about Hibs on here while your team's playing one of the biggest games of their season.

Whatever happens in the playoffs (Whether we go up, Falkirk go up or we both stay down) Gav is still going to be stalking the Hibs threads next season

He's been easily the worst part of us going down. Having him on literally every Hibs thread.

All the best to Morton next week.

Do it for the Hibs

No chance.

2nd just about in the bag for Falkirk now. With an easier game today, this was our last chance to gain the advantage.

Seems to be misquoted a fair bit so I'll wait until I actually hear it but embarrassing from Stubbs moaning about the pitch, if true. Was giving it the turned the corner shite the other day too, really wish he'd pipe down.

Archived