Season Tickets 2016-17

Free Agent

Hello - thought this forum was most suitable place for this topic.

Clubs will be advertising their season ticket prices for next season soon (maybe some already have). Just interested to see what is being charged this year and any incentives or offers etc.

I'm looking for all levels Premiership to Juniors! Would even accept lower league English references if interesting.

So who's doing what?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huddersfield are doing ST's from £179 for adults. Very good value.

United have done an Ultra-early bird where you can get £20 off last season's early bird price. Despite seeing part-time teams play a quarter of the time at Tannadice next season.

Huddersfield are doing ST's from £179 for adults. Very good value.

United have done an Ultra-early bird where you can get £20 off last season's early bird price. Despite seeing part-time teams play a quarter of the time at Tannadice next season.

Teams going down rarely seem to drop prices, Hearts only cut theirs to reflect 18 games instead of 19 & Hibs didn't drop them at all if I recall correctly.

Thanks, Marr. That's a really fair price for HTFC given they play 23 home league games! More than fair actually And it's not like they're going down and are trying to bank some money.

For me, in the bottom two SPFL leagues about £150 seems okay. I'd probably be willing to pay up to £180 at Championship level and maybe £220 for Premiership. Non-league would have to be under £100. What do you guys think is enticing prices?

NL, great info on AFC. While I think they're a bit pricey, the club have clearly put a lot of thought into the pricing structure and going by recent attendances many of your fans are happy to pay it so what do I know. And so they should be as things have improved massively up there (though they should have won the league this year!)

At Liverpool adult prices next season are between £685 and £859.

Mine is at the top end £859. Works out at £46 a game for a seat that will be £59 to buy in the sales.

Whitehill is currently £65 not sure if there will be a small increase yet or not we've not discussed it.

Mine is at the top end £859. Works out at £46 a game for a seat that will be £59 to buy in the sales.

Whitehill is currently £65 not sure if there will be a small increase yet or not we've not discussed it.

Where do you sit?

Rab WW was £80 this season (a £15 increase from season before) £40 concessions which included all home games except the Scottish Cup and friendlies. It does include half time hospitality though. I've estimated we've played or gonnae play 17 home games this season.

Rab WW was £80 this season (a £15 increase from season before) £40 concessions which included all home games except the Scottish Cup and friendlies. It does include half time hospitality though. I've estimated we've played or gonnae play 17 home games this season.

Christ sorry Newky so it was.

It is terrible, but It's not that terrible, £70 odd a month isn't much really.

That's true. I don't smoke, have a flash car, golf membership or have to buy pedigree chum for a dog so I can just about get it past the boss :lol:

In the middle of the Lower Centenary.

Do you know how much season tickets are for the Main Stand? I always thought they'd be the most expensive but I didn't know whether they would be cheaper because of the pillars in the way. I do find ST prices in the Premier League interesting simply because of how stark a contrast they are in price compared to our's. £859 really is mental, in my opinion.

2015-16 Season Ticket Prices: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34507719

According to the BBC Accies ST's were £350 this season! 

In the Premiership, the Cheapest ST was at Inverness - £200, whilst the most expensive "cheapest" ST was at Accies. The cheapest "Most Expensive" ST was at Killie - £330, and the most expensive was at Celtic - £559.

In the Championship, the cheapest ST was Allloa - £190, the most expensive "cheapest" ST was at Hibs - £335. he cheapest "Most Expensive" ST was at Alloa and Livi - £220, and the most expensive was at Rangers - £524.

League One,  the Cheapest ST was at Peterhead - £165, whilst the most expensive "cheapest" ST was at Airdrie - £235. The cheapest "Most Expensive" ST was at Albion Rovers and Stenhousemuir - £180, and the most expensive was at Dunfermline - £260.

League Two, the Cheapest ST was at Annan - £120, whilst the most expensive "cheapest" ST was at Arbroath - £180. The cheapest "Most Expensive" ST was at QP - £140, and the most expensive was at Montrose - £195.

In Wales, cheapest ST was Airbus - £36, and the most expensive "cheapest" ST was at Bangor - £111. The cheapest "Most Expensive" ST was at Airbus - £54, and the most expensive was at Rhyl - £140.

In N. Ireland, Glenavon and Portadown's cheapest season tickets were £70, Glentoran's were £155. Cliftonville's most expesive was £130, whilst Ballymena, Glentoran and Colraine charged £160.

Similar-sized European clubs:
IFK Gotenburg - £79 - £343
Malmo - £131 - £359
FC Kopenhagen - £94 - £336
Aalborg - £133 - £163
Molde - £88 - £432
Stromgodset - £136-264
PSV Eindhoven - £195- £563
Anderlecht - £172 - £418
Standard Liege - £104 - £276
Sporting Club de Portugal - £85 - £267

Aarau have still to announce their prices for next season but I expect it will be similar, so you are looking at about 180 quid for 18 games in the Swiss second division. More than decent value for money.

Hamilton Academical:

Adults - £150

Under 16 - £14

More than decent.

Is that definitely and adult ticket, mate? Very good value if so.

Do you think NDP prevents HAFC from charging as much as they'd maybe like? Why the big drop in price?

Archived