Partick Thistle vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything about that was horrendous. Our poorest Premiership performance by a long shot. I could just about live with that if it was the last game of the season, but they've chucked it with three crucial games to play.

Unmitigated abject shambles. But for Scully it could have been 8. Shite shite shite.

Easily the worst performance by a Thistle side since our return to the top flight and probably the worst since we parted company with Ian McCall. The only possible exception was that drubbing at Celtic Park in the Cup.

To chuck it with safety not assured is just unforgivable. Welsh and Edwards were full-on shite. Lindsay was a hospital pass a minute. Even Dumbuya was shite today. Taking Amoo off for Wilson unless he was injured was bizarre.

Shite.

Players have downed tools and Archie deserves a lot of stick, tactics were, to put it simply, shit. Going two up front did nothing as we continued to try and play the same way but with a man less in midfield. ICT deserve a lot of credit, ripped us apart. If Welsh was a horse he would be put down.

Or Elliott for Booth...

Booth was limping according to the official tweets. Can't say I saw it.

Booth was shite and took a knock.

At halftime I was only giving pass marks to Osman and Lawless.

At least Hamilton got beat...

The players are a shower of spineless shitebags, but Archie doesn't help himself at times. Dropping Miller was just ridiculous.

Totally scunnered with Thistle now. The Euros can't come quick enough for me. Couldn't care less if we end up in the play-offs now. Can't be doing with the whole circus surrounding Sevco next season.

I'm fucking fed up.

At halftime I was only giving pass marks to Osman...

You're off your f*cking rocker. He spent the entire 90 minutes swanning around, crapping out of tackles and, when he did have the ball, surrendering it cheaply.

Captain? Shirker. And today's worst offender.

No-one did themselves any justice today. Terrible from back to front. Can't understand why anyone would blame Scully? Baffling sub Wilson for Amoo.

Finally, the guy in the North Stand who lost it with the stewards after the wee ICT fan ran on is a compete bell-end, whoever you are.

You're off your f*cking rocker. He spent the entire 90 minutes swanning around, crapping out of tackles and, when he did have the ball, surrendering it cheaply.

Captain? Shirker. And today's worst offender.

Makes me wonder if papers for next year have been signed and some folk weren't giving a bugger.

Archived