The final game of the season for both clubs takes place this Saturday at East End Park, where the good guys will be awarded the League 1 trophy at the end of the game.

A large crowd is expected for this one (I'm going to guess at just over 6000) as it's possible we may be seeing certain players for the last time in a Pars top, with most speculation being that of the future of Fais. Will he get a run out to say farewell to the fans? Will Stellaboz weep when his hero Ryan Wallace does a lap of honor?

We've had a gash couple of weeks on the pitch that saw us take a couple of hidings, and with this being trophy day, I'd hope we would play the strongest team possible in order to get the win, but with uncertainty regarding contracts, it will be interesting to see who plays. It's worth noting we haven't actually beaten Peterhead this season, so it would be nice to do so.

As for the away team, they'll surely be resting as many players as they can for the playoffs. Add to that that McAllister is suspended and we surely will be looking at a weakened Peterhead team. What do the Peterhead fans think?

Anyway, much beer shall be had before and after and we can enjoy the lifting of the trophy.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to cry like a fucking child when Faiss goes down the tunnel after the celebrations, possibly for the last time in a Pars jersey. 

The final game of the season for both clubs takes place this Saturday at East End Park, where the good guys will be awarded the League 1 trophy at the end of the game.

A large crowd is expected for this one (I'm going to guess at just over 6000) as it's possible we may be seeing certain players for the last time in a Pars top, with most speculation being that of the future of Fais. Will he get a run out to say farewell to the fans? Will Stellaboz weep when his hero Ryan Wallace does a lap of honor?

We've had a gash couple of weeks on the pitch that saw us take a couple of hidings, and with this being trophy day, I'd hope we would play the strongest team possible in order to get the win, but with uncertainty regarding contracts, it will be interesting to see who plays. It's worth noting we haven't actually beaten Peterhead this season, so it would be nice to do so.

As for the away team, they'll surely be resting as many players as they can for the playoffs. Add to that that McAllister is suspended and we surely will be looking at a weakened Peterhead team. What do the Peterhead fans think?

Anyway, much beer shall be had before and after and we can enjoy the lifting of the trophy.

I would think that you would put your full strength side out to win on trophy day.

I would think that you would put your full strength side out to win on trophy day.

You wont need to with the way we are playing!

Seriously though we have been poor, Jim will hopefully stick a rocket up the teams arse for this one and a decent performance will mean more than a good result at the moment.

If this does indeed prove to be Fais' last game, at least we won't have to see the disgustingly stupid in our support refer to him as 'Face'.

To be fair, a couple of players call him "Face." Falkingham I think is one of them. 

To be fair, a couple of players call him "Face." Falkingham I think is one of them. 

Do they actually type 'Face', or do they say 'Fais' which sounds the same as 'Face'? It's clearly 'Fais' since it's an abbreviation of his name, so anyone calling him 'Face' is a big pishy brained knob.

Why? Because calling him 'Face' is so obviously an aberration that only the mind of a cripplingly stupid dunce could come up with. 

Baracus on P&B, Murdoch in goal, Face up front. If only we had a Hannibal..

Over 4500 tickets sold for this according to the twitter page. Take it that doesn't include season ticket holders? Could be looking at a crowd of 7000+ A lot of folk, myself included, are just buying tickets on the day. 

Archived