Ross County vs St Johnstone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be nice to play County one last time before they go full Gretna. Was tempted to go but will be out tomorrow night so cant be bothered driving up hungover.

A Dea's pie would have set you up for the day. I've lived here nearly four years and still not been to Wimpy.

We were looking for a family meal. Where is the Mexican that is advertised at the football stadium?

We were looking for a family meal. Where is the Mexican that is advertised at the football stadium?

The Royal Hotel is the place to go!  Back in 97/98 we were booked into the Royal for a week when working up there, the guy who run the hotel was the chef and head barman and head piss artist, however when we arrived he says what time you leaving for work so I can have your breakfast ready for a quick start, and what time you back so I can have your tea ready all sounded good until the third day I arrive back for something I left behind go to the room and here is some else sleeping in the bed, he booked out rooms with guys off the night shift at Nigg bay for cash,   

It's really, really shit. Nowhere nice to eat. Nothing to do.

A Wimpy ☹

How very dare you insult the institution that is the glorious and wonderful Wimpy's.  It's the very fabric of County's signing policy,  even too this very day, when we get a player over anyone else, it's not because of Megabucks Uncle Roy, but the promise of a Wimpy Burger and Banana Milkshake

*maybe overselling the Wimpy here*

Zander Clark to keep his place, sounds like he's getting the rest of the season as well.

Good. Convinced that he'll score from a kick from his own box one day, some length he gets on them

Foster confirmed out for the last four games.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Dingwall-the-best-place-for-Alex-Schalk-as-he-pens-new-Ross-County-deal-28042016.htm

McLaughlin started for the DL yesterday, so I'm 99% certain it'll be the 3-5-2 on the previous page. The biggest question is who drops out for Martin Woods, but Murdoch deserves to keep his place arguably more than McShane.

Is Robertson to drop out for the returning Davies?

Yes, I think so.

One dodgy 30 yard passback aside, I thought he did well against Celtic. It's notable how far his stock has fallen, he was County's best performer in the first few months IMO.

I think if Fraser was to be rested and sent for his op, then it would've been a few weeks ago. I think he will continue for the rest of the season, but then there's the risk of not being ready for pre-season.

It's notable how far his stock has fallen, he was County's best performer in the first few months IMO.

I think if Fraser was to be rested and sent for his op, then it would've been a few weeks ago. I think he will continue for the rest of the season, but then there's the risk of not being ready for pre-season.

Robertson was my favorite of the new signings, he looked so calm and seemed to make everything loo so simple.  Then after a shuffle at the back where Boyd played a couple of games beside Davies Robertson looked a bag of nerves, never to sure if he should be going to meet a ball or dropping back to hold the line, his indecision was terrifying to watch from the stands.

Hopefully he's back to his former best, as he's shown what he can do.

Think our only change is Swanson in for Davidson. So either Craig or Wotherspoon will play central beside Millar.

Millar off injured, again. Hopefully we dont play him again this season and let him recover, as theres obviously still some form of problem there

Archived