Get Nish Out

No need for violence but it ain't gonna be pretty. The mood will be ugly at CP if he's still in charge. I'd respect Nish if he walked away now. Staying on is causing him bigger problems.

I hope I do not see you tomorrow.  Just hope the club get some extra security guard for me and Nishy against you :P

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fish is much better for your health Rie. I am bringing a giant Cod to slap Nishy around the chops with tomorrow if we lose.

If so, I will bring a Japanese kitchen knife to make cod sashimi, Coo :lol:

Do you not find Nishy attractive then?

All women in the world find Nishy is attractive.  :thumsup2

When I went see a game in Dumbarton (Dumberton v someone I cannot remember but Nishy was playing for Dumbarton), a wee boy who is Dumbarton supporter told me his mum likes Nishy too.  I am not lying as I have a witness _ my student went to see the game together.

Innuendo Rie?

No... I was talking about real food in Tesco...

In supermarkets in Japan, we have more choices of fishes and vegetables, so I do not complain, but not many of them in Scotland...

I'm upgrading to a sword fish now Rie. He hasn't been fed for two days and comes from Ballingry. You have been warned.

Broiled sword fish is very tasty, so you need to bring a grill and Japanese soy source (not Chinese one please) as well.  You can get a Japanese soy source from Tesco.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

You do not want nice and quiet female supports (like me!) in Cowdenbeath?

I do not want to leave Cowdenbeath.... :bairn

Archived