Get Nish Out

Five goals this year, he was scoring for fun before that. Problem is there is no one else. We cannot expect Spence to score every time he plays he gets little or no support.

Whats he supposed to do? All he gets are blooters up the park from Adam when there's no midfielder within 30 yards to support. He isn't going to win a header against any centre-half thats a head taller than him.

He scored plenty when he didn't have to do it all on his own.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a good place to have a holiday.

Japan is the safest country in the world.  Even in Tokyo, we do not lock the front door during day.  Even in Scotland, I often forget to lock the toilet door :lol:

Whats he supposed to do? All he gets are blooters up the park from Adam when there's no midfielder within 30 yards to support. He isn't going to win a header against any centre-half thats a head taller than him.

He scored plenty when he didn't have to do it all on his own.

Won't argue with that. I've said often enough in the past one up front doesn't work at this level . And been criticised for it. It isn't even the fact that he is up against a taller defender, it's usually at least two players he's up against. The lack of quality midfielders has been a problem for ages.

Japan is the safest country in the world. Even in Tokyo, we do not lock the front door during day. Even in Scotland, I often forget to lock the toilet door :lol:

I am often at my most scared while I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.

Rie is by far the best thing about Cowden, would be a lovely story if Rie actually managed to ride him.

I just thought a solution.  If you and everyone want me to stay as a Cowden supporter, Cowden should keep Nishy... sorted :lol:

He would be great at doing tea Rie. " Do you want any sugar in that Rie? " He turns slowly and reaches for the milk.

You could do the job Coo.  You make tea / coffee for Nishy, the manager and me (PA for the manager :lol: ).

Be a sport Rie. Let us keep Nishy on in, let us say, an advisory capacity ;) . He could do cappaccinos and Lemon fingers every second weekend.

No, Nishy is the manager, so he has no time.  Coo can make my tea (just two sugar but no milk) or coffee (two sugar and cream).  I do not like cakes, so can you get salt and vinegar crisps?

My Rock Buns are no match for Nishy's sadly Rie. Not since the Flymo accident last summer :( .

I do not like buns either.  Get some Japanese rice crackers, please.  You do not need a coffee machine.  Just get a kettle, as you already got a spoon :lol:

I do not like buns either. Get some Japanese rice crackers, please. You do not need a coffee machine. Just get a kettle, as you already got a spoon :lol:

There may be no opportunity for this Rie thanks to Nish and the team as we face a very real threat of relegation which could threaten the future of our club.League 2 with a pyramid system is a death trapdoor for clubs in our situation.

There may be no opportunity for this Rie thanks to Nish and the team as we face a very real threat of relegation which could threaten the future of our club.League 2 with a pyramid system is a death trapdoor for clubs in our situation.

I don't think you're quite bad enough to go for 3 in a row!

Donald and rest of the board are culpable for agreeing to Nish appointment and then sticking by him. They are not without fault. Whose idea was it to publish the figures on how much we made from Rangers cup tie. Performances went down after they were published.

:lol: Clearly that was the problem. If only we hadn't published the figures we'd be in the promotion play offs just now!

BTW, I am now thinking Cowden players did not want to win last Sat so that they can play in Hampden tomorrow.  If I was a football player in Scotland, I would love to play a game in Hampden.

BTW, I am now thinking Cowden players did not want to win last Sat so that they can play in Hampden tomorrow.  If I was a football player in Scotland, I would love to play a game in Hampden.

Can we stop quoting Rie please? He's on the ignore list for a reason...

She*

Archived