Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope there is a few players signed up soon, it's all gone very quiet and we seem to be falling behind.

Think we've still only got 7 players signed up - McCormack, McLean, Fusco, O'Neil, E. Smith, Jackson, Love.

Still no official confirmation of what players we've actually released?!

...and just as I post that I read in the Brechiner that Graeme Smith has signed with Dyer to follow shortly. Dale also returning for pre-season. All excellent news, particularly getting Graeme Smith signed again.

Troutens had more success from the bench in one season with Ayr than Brechin have had in around 15 years, madness.

Brechin have won 2 league titles in those 15 years, which is 2 more than Ayr incidentally. :lol:

Aye but was he happy ? He is now that Ayr funded his wedding without him having to work for it ! :lol:

Nice to see you've kissed and made up with Trouten after branding him a judas earlier on in the season.

He also set up the goal that more or less saved our promotion and scored a penalty to send us up. Hope he enjoyed his wedding on Ayr!

Nice to see you've kissed and made up with Trouten after branding him a judas earlier on in the season.

He also set up the goal that more or less saved our promotion and scored a penalty to send us up. Hope he enjoyed his wedding on Ayr!

After now realising his alterior motive I have to admire his decision to sacrifice a season of happiness in order to give his future wife a day to remember. His timing maybe wasn't the best for us but it worked out well in the end. 

We welcome him back , hopefully refreshed and ready to pick up again where he left off. 

Graeme Smith signed up for next season. Will probably be the best keeper in the league, hope no Pars fans are here to shout at me. :lol:

Squad is starting to shape up nicely now.

gonna miss not playing him anymore. With his stupid high pitched voice

Archived