Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well watch the crowds dwindle now,a 30% increase in price to get in.Absolute scandalous .

Try 8% :lol:

Well the supporters who have turned out in excellent numbers so far for season tickets don't seem to mind about the very modest increase in prices.

The price has been £12 for years and it was just a matter of time until it had to get up again to be in line with similar clubs. £13 will still be one of the cheapest if not THE cheapest for adults in this league.

Is this citydiehard chap always such a whinging c**t or am I just unlucky that he's at it on the rare occasions I read the Brechin thread? Also, Dougie Hill is a cracking signing for you lads!

Looking forward to September 17th as I am up in Scotland that week and will be going to the Livingston v Brechin game that day. I was really hoping that you would be at home as although I have been to Glebe Park I've never been to an actual home game. I am a big supporter of my hometown club Grimsby Town but I have always followed the fortunes of your club (for obvious reasons) and did get to an away game at Berwick a few years back when one of your fans was kind enough to give me a Brechin City scarf. Already got travel and accommodation sorted so hopefully I'll be able to see a City win.

Any idea of the number of fans you will take as it'd be good to meet up with a few Brechin fans pre-match for a couple of beers.

Is this citydiehard chap always such a whinging c**t or am I just unlucky that he's at it on the rare occasions I read the Brechin thread? Also, Dougie Hill is a cracking signing for you lads!

Aye realy happy with that signing.  Dods seems to know who he wants and is prepared to bide his time .  

Looking forward to September 17th as I am up in Scotland that week and will be going to the Livingston v Brechin game that day. I was really hoping that you would be at home as although I have been to Glebe Park I've never been to an actual home game. I am a big supporter of my hometown club Grimsby Town but I have always followed the fortunes of your club (for obvious reasons) and did get to an away game at Berwick a few years back when one of your fans was kind enough to give me a Brechin City scarf. Already got travel and accommodation sorted so hopefully I'll be able to see a City win.

Any idea of the number of fans you will take as it'd be good to meet up with a few Brechin fans pre-match for a couple of beers.

There are usually around the 100 mark for run of the mill league games , sometimes a bit more , sometimes a bit less depending on the facilities etc at certain grounds .  Livingston is a strange one to predict .  At the stadium itself , the prices put a lot of folk off as entry prices are usually at least £5 dearer than most other clubs and you have to take out a second mortgage for a pie.  However there is a a decent Weatherspoons / Beefeater  type pub close by where most of our bus go beforehand.   Maybe see you there. 

Don't worry about Citydiehard, Dods has signed a guy to deal with that miserable fanny.

RoversPars17nov12.jpg

:thumsup2

There are usually around the 100 mark for run of the mill league games , sometimes a bit more , sometimes a bit less depending on the facilities etc at certain grounds .  Livingston is a strange one to predict .  At the stadium itself , the prices put a lot of folk off as entry prices are usually at least £5 dearer than most other clubs and you have to take out a second mortgage for a pie.  However there is a a decent Weatherspoons / Beefeater  type pub close by where most of our bus go beforehand.   Maybe see you there. 

Yeah, looking forward to it. I did have a good chat and a couple of drinks with your fans before the game at Berwick so will probably head for that pub before kick-off.

Thinking off heading up to the game tomorrow.

Imagine it will be a tough workout for City.

Anybody any idea how long the players  have been back for and any chance of seeing some trialists?

Cheers

No chance am I buying a season ticket while the mafia are there and they think they run the club and then the committee piss it up against a wall

You really are a fucking deluded p***k! What facts do you have that the committee take money out of the Club?!

I've been up there most of today in the pissing rain helping get ready for tomorrow's game (something you'll no doubt have a moan about!) with the rest of the money grabbing committee. The work that was going on goes unnoticed and they deserve credit for it! Get your tinted specs off and get a fucking grip you complete and utter bellend!

You really are a fucking deluded p***k! What facts do you have that the committee take money out of the Club?!

I've been up there most of today in the pissing rain helping get ready for tomorrow's game (something you'll no doubt have a moan about!) with the rest of the money grabbing committee. The work that was going on goes unnoticed and they deserve credit for it! Get your tinted specs off and get a fucking grip you complete and utter bellend!

Yes it was really pissing down today,hope the travelling people mix well with everybody and they keep their dogs off the pitch.

Archived