Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

Should have stayed at home to watch the Euros,pre-season friendlies are crap.At least the rain stayed off until I got home.I know its early days so hope to see improvement the more friendlies we play.Good Luck to Aberdeen in the qualifiers.

Haha, you are hilarious! Just as I said yesterday you'd have a moan. Don't bother turning up to the Glebe anymore and save us the pain of listening to you moan after every fucking game!

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, you are hilarious! Just as I said yesterday you'd have a moan. Don't bother turning up to the Glebe anymore and save us the pain of listening to you moan after every fucking game!

And the mafia trying to rule the Glebe once again.

Haha, you are a classic! Name and shame the mafia then and give us a laugh!

Tut tut tut no names on here but everybody knows who they are.Some people may have been driven away from the Glebe but I will not be one of them.

Hope the gypsies kidnap and rape Citydiehard then pay for him to get in ..... And we can laugh at his bust ass .... Can t honestly believe he's being negative afore a bas been kicked ......

Joking apart things seem to be goin well behind the scenes needing another midfielder though ....gonna have a fair sized squad so could be a few disgruntled players during season ....

Hope they park on the pitch next,be more exciting than the football.

Tut tut tut no names on here but everybody knows who they are.Some people may have been driven away from the Glebe but I will not be one of them.

Sadly its p***ks like you that are driving people away from the glebe with the shit you say on here :rolleyes:

Looking at the squad picture that was posted up on Brechin's Facebook of yesterday's match vs Aberdeen, it seems released Dunfermline U20s defender Jordan Orru was on trial with you guys. He can play CB and LB. I can't really comment in terms of if he is good enough for yous as I've never seen him play apart from a pre season friendly last year away to East Fife where he didn't stand out either way.

Thank you,does Arbroath have mafia too ?? Might have to pass up on going to gayfield as the Brechin mafia don't scare me and I will be at the glebe as usual on Saturday.

The only mafia type thing we have going on here are the Mayf Shams, but they don't come anywhere near Gayfield so you'll be ok.

Archived