Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest brechins standard wasn't very good last season hope to see big improvement this season.

We saw a huge improvement in the last quarter of the season . Aledgedly only 3 teams in Europe had a similar or better final quarter.    I will be happy if we continue  that form and level of performance. 

Is that Molloys standard now? Was really good the last few times I seen him

Not at all. I'd have liked him to stay but he became frustrated with lack of game time especially when travelling from Greenock. He'd still do a job for most league 1 teams but seems like he'll be getting a decent wage at Hurlford. All the best to him, a modern City legend.

Do you genuinely just look for something to moan about regarding Brechin?

He's a bit of a bell end.  The price to get into the Glebe has been £12 for years and they've increased it by one whole pound a match.  The majority of fans won't even bat an eyelid at that.  Its just the idiots that complain about things like that.  Over the past god knows how many seasons we've been the lowest priced club to get into and all of a sudden this is a scandal?! :rolleyes:

He's a bit of a bell end.  The price to get into the Glebe has been £12 for years and they've increased it by one whole pound a match.  The majority of fans won't even bat an eyelid at that.  Its just the idiots that complain about things like that.  Over the past god knows how many seasons we've been the lowest priced club to get into and all of a sudden this is a scandal?! :rolleyes:

Yep my mistake about prices but to put the prices up in current climate is shocking,with the UK coming out of the EU the next couple of years is going to be hard

Archived