Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

Who was your number 2 today? Really provided the comedy factor in to today's game :lol:

Paul McLean.  Good job the first aiders gave him the time to recover himself without the need for the stretcher !!!   I don't think he fancied his chances being carried off by that lot to be honest.  :lol:

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here but why should I tell you where I stand or sit,that's the mafia mentality again.By the way its going to be a long season .

I asked you to the lounge for a beverage and you didn't turn up.

It'll be a long season with idiots like yourself. We know who you are but it's a shame you didn't turn up for a drink.

It'll be a long season with idiots like yourself. We know who you are but it's a shame you didn't turn up for a drink.

A well Kent brechiner for the past 50 years

You passed me at half time but didn't say anything.???

Does this remind you of anyone on this thread if everyone ignores him or her they will get fed up, they just feeds off the responses he or she gets

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroÊŠl//ˈtrÉ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Would it be poss. to comment on football matters.I thought this was a football forum???

I comment on the football but the mafia doesn't like my opinions but I don't care and will keep on commenting what I think about Brechin.

Ok.Im new to the Brechin forum, I def. don't want to be part of any confrontational stuff that seems to have been here for a while. Hope the team does well this season.MON THE CITY.

Were you at the game yesterday?  I thought we played well .  I think the shape of the first competitive starting 11 is becoming a bit more evident.  Once Buzz returns I think that will give a wee bit more security at the back.  

Hopefully we will hit the ground running this season and get a good cup run started.  I am really looking forward to the new look league cup but personally think the revamped Texaco cup will be a bit of a farce.  

Is there going to be a new away strip this season as well, anybody know?

No new away strip this season. It was changed last year. It was the turn of the home strip to change. We seem to alternate and change every 2 years. Should be new away strip next season.

1 hour ago, Brechin171974 said:

Headed up today , and not wanting sound too like diehard I'm afraid I was very disappointed we could ve conceded well into double figures ! Buzz was outstanding , him and Jacko were only players in Brechin strip whom I'd gave pass marks .... Yes Utd were much fitter sharper and had good players but I was genuinely disappointed by our lack of fight ..... Euan Smith is poor and not up to senior level I don t feel , be better keeping Tiger ...... Also our lack of height in all positions is very evident .... Early days yet I know hopefully things shall improve ..... 

A few new faces will take time to gel .  Being 4 down at half time i was fearing the worst but i think we improved a bit after the break. Would like to see Love and Caldwell get on the score sheet at some point as that will help them settle in and boost confidence. Think we will be ok this season. Any word on Trouts ? Looked like a sore one and didn"t come out for second half

Archived