P&B Photoblog Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be his girlfriends Mum and Dads house.

Rather odd thread to start, maybe he was ashamed to show his bedsit and how he heats up micro chips in the toaster for dinner.

I once tried to make a cheese toastie in the toaster

All the cheese fell off :(

When you were posting as "the wolf" before you were banned. There was a thread where you were convinced your neighbour was out to get you because he was ex-polis and you are a Celtic fan.

Only one paranoid mess around here, champ.

Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else. I have no beef with you so I don't really understand this harassment and trolling. But that's what it now is becoming. 

I retract the insults I made to you regarding your weight. I was annoyed and lashed out but it was unworthy. 

You do seem paranoid though, and I thought it was only Celtic fans who were paranoid. With respect, I don't think we see eye to eye but cut the trolling or I WILL report you. 

I wouldn't call it a piece of furniture, but no.

Every single bit of furniture I have except for the beds is from Gumtree. It's a kind of hobby. 

I like the minimalist look.  If you ever need to move house please let me know and you can come live with me and I will throw out my hoarder of a girlfriend.

Anyone else live with a woman who just fills your house up with shite from B+M etc?  Especially those stupid wee fucking signs "A home is where memories are made" etc? 

Archived