Play Off Winners

Play Off Predictions  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just see Livi staying up. Probably beating Ayr in the final.

Cowden will stay up too. Two relegations in a row would be too awful to comprehend...

As awful as it is - it is realistic, probable, likely.

Said on Messiah's relegation thread that Forfar would go straight down and Cowden to win the playoffs. No idea about the standard of the L2 teams so will stick with Cowden - just make sure Greig Spence doesn't pick up any injuries. 

Livi staying up would be a handy away trip for me. Ayr coming up would mean a welcome 10-12 points next season. Peterhead would stiffen a few Championship fancy-dans. Stranraer have a few matchwinners and have been scrapping away long after Ayr and Peterhead went into holiday mode so could be a bit sharper. 

No idea how it will all pan out - just glad our season finished in March. 

Would expect Livi to win the Championship play offs, full-time and much more quality than the other teams.

The L1 play-off could go any of the four ways I think.

As there are 4 teams in the L1 playoff that is a blindingly astute observation.

Would expect Livi to win the Championship play offs, full-time and much more quality than the other teams.

The L1 play-off could go any of the four ways I think.

Livi's quality and full time status that saw them finish behind a poor part-time Dumbarton side?

Livi's quality and full time status that saw them finish behind a poor part-time Dumbarton side?

You might not have heard, but Dumbarton are the best part-time side in the country and have been for quite some time.

#yourbaittastesbitterlygood

You might not have heard, but Dumbarton are the best part-time side in the country and have been for quite some time.

#yourbaittastesbitterlygood

Agree with you here and i think its great. But you were pretty poor this year.

Wasn't actually aimed as a slight on the Sons.

Job done tho!

... who were beaten in a preseason friendly by Stranraer. Think any of the four could win the Championship playoffs.

Can Livingston still do this or do we think it's over now ?

First goal Livingston and they're back in it. Got a lot of pace up to and quick on the break which caused Stranraer bother.

Would fancy Stranraer to score though.

Can't imagine it would be the same starting eleven Stranraer will the face. Would be nice if it is as the defence is awful.

Archived