Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

Five players have agreed terms with another four coming in on loan so far seems to be the chat from people "in the know".

Why none have been announced yet, I don't have a clue. Maybe end up with some stupid publicity stunt to announce the new shop opening next week or something.

If new shop opens next week then you can guarantee that signing announcements will be tied in.

The other reason for the delay could be that there is no where to do the unveiling photo opp as the ground is being set up for Rod the Mod tomorrow evening.

Which once dismantled over the weekend/start of next week would tie in neatly with the 1st part of my post.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't toy with my emotions, Nico.

I know people and I know people who know people. The general consensus from these people is that he has definitely agreed terms, (there is a bit of confusion as to whether he has actually signed but I'm choosing to believe the people who say he has and not the people who aren't sure).

I am not ITK though as the people I know aren't as ingrained in the club as the people I still know who no longer work at the club when I was ITK.

I trust this clears things up.

Right, we could really be doing with some playaz now. I'm getting a bit fed up with seeing Mark O'Hara's boyish good looks every time I go on our bbc page hoping for a signing or eight...

Fucking a milliion times this! And it's still there.

In the nicest possible way, f**k off O'Hara!

Who it's

I said the talk of players is from people in the know, you know? I know that I'm not in the know, I just know that people like to know what people in the know claim to know.

Sorry Craig.

I said the talk of players is from people in the know, you know? I know that I'm not in the know, I just know that people like to know what people in the know claim to know.

Sorry Craig.

So do you know if these people in the know actually know or no?

Ross County and Kilmarnock are leading the chase for Motherwell winger Lionel Ainsworth, who has a year of his Fir Park contract to run. (Sun)

My Motherwell supporting mate said  Ainsworth was rubbish last season and would be happy to see him leave Motherwell.

Not sure he is any better than what we had ourselves last year

Ainsworth was one of the best players in the league in 2013/14, and was still pretty good in 2014/15.  He had a bad year last season, but he also didn't get many chances to start.  I'd be very pleased to see him at Rugby Park next season - he's miles better than Obadeyi.

Ainsworth would be mad to go to Killie, nobody's figured out yet if clarke is a decent manager. County are stable, good manager and no threat of relegation - not anyone in their right mind would sign for Killie over County.

Archived