Forfar Athletic Thread 2016/17

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How's McLaughlin looking these days guys, any improvement from first signing? Apparently Kenny van Der Weg won't be signing with us next season so will be good if boomer is ready to replace him

Probably another season at a championship side would do him good

Over on the Arbroath thread, much excitement, how many buses are going,how many fans 800/1000? A great interview from Dick slagging of our Chairman and firing up the fans for the Stirling game, a new Home and Away Strip released.

Meanwhile on the Forfar thread  from Donald and Bollan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Still a great chance for you lads wouldn't get too down beat. Won't believe we've won it till I see it happen, I'm old enough and wise enough even at 24 to know following a fitba team brings more sadness than joy. Hope I am on right end tomorrow, if not congratulations as I'll not be appearing on here for a while as I'll be too drunk to function.

All the best.

Fates will be decided in the next 16 hours.

Ps. Easily be atleast 1000 there by the way.

Wtf happened to forfar? 11 points clear at one point. Iv not seen anyone bottle it like that since......we did it a couple of years ago.

Strange season for us, we've been solid but nothing special, good away form but we went through the season without winning more than 2 games in a row

Wtf happened to forfar? 11 points clear at one point. Iv not seen anyone bottle it like that since......we did it a couple of years ago.

Strange season for us, we've been solid but nothing special, good away form but we went through the season without winning more than 2 games in a row

Our opening run of wons wasn't as convincing as it seemed.A lot of odd goal wins and late winners.Last third/quarter has been abysmal really.Surprised to still be in it at 3pm today.Loss today seemed inevitable somehow as losing in the playoffs does.Arbroath stuck with us well when Elgin imploded much like us.Hey ho thats football.

Bollan out

Think he obviously has the playoffs but fail especially first tie and he should go.Not just because of today but the last few months.Should he win the playoffs I'm baffled what happens then.

Think he obviously has the playoffs but fail especially first tie and he should go.Not just because of today but the last few months.Should he win the playoffs I'm baffled what happens then.

Yeah he should get to see the play offs out, but once we get knocked out he should be gone

Archived