Stirling Albion Thread

He's great on Football Manager, so on that basis alone, I'm delighted. If he turns out to be cack, there will an official complaint going into SI. 

Alloa fans seem to think he'll score goals for fun in League 2

But tbf they were wrong about Ferns so we will see

Just now, falkirkwasp said:

Yeah sorry my mistake, i was one of the ones who thought ferns was good, i'd go as far as to say isaac will be the best striker in your league now

Personally I don't think he'll be our best striker as I think henderson is better, however I do think he'll be good if he gets a chance

I'd go as far as to say isaac will be the best striker in your league now

Wow, seriously? That's a bold statement.

Welcome to the club Layne, the Striking option has maybe been a cause for concern so far this season so fingers crossed he'll add something that's been missing so far.

Welcome to the club Layne, the Striking option has maybe been a cause for concern so far this season so fingers crossed he'll add something that's been missing so far.

Yeah i think so, he would get a regular game for us if only he would wait for his chance.

Welcome addition imo, agree with you bit light up front should Henderson get injured, just hope we use him well and if he starts scoring you never know might fancy the short journey from Alloa to Stirling on a permanent basis.

11 hours ago, DavidMcG said:

What's happened to the Albion forum? I'm assuming gorilla hasn't paid the bills as he hadn't been seen for months. 

Don't know what happened but I had problems getting on to it with Windows 10 and the Edge browser, just kept getting a warning about the Sites Security Certificate but found iyou used Internet Explorer you got on but now nothing just a message comes up regarding expiry of name domain. Just hope its down to get the problems fixed, hate to lose it.