Stirling Albion Thread

And we have. Jordan Allan signed.

I’ve got to be honest and say that he’s not a player who has stood out to me in any way, however, let’s hope he is another good addition to the squad and I look forward to seeing how he does over the 2018/19 season.

I’ve got to be honest and say that he’s not a player who has stood out to me in any way, however, let’s hope he is another good addition to the squad and I look forward to seeing how he does over the 2018/19 season.

Elgin young player of the year so must be alright. I'm thrilled we kept Jardine and pretty happy with this signing.

44 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Really sorry to see him go, he was one of our best performers this season. Will be interesting to see where he plays at Stirling, he done a great job as a converted left back for us but also done pretty well in the times he was used up front at the start of the season and I always felt he could have given us some much needed presence up front had we used him in his natural position more often.

Edited by MorayCup

Having been about as a striker/left sided player for a wee while I thought he looked good at left back/wingback for Elgin. Should be a good signing if it lets McNeil play on the right.

Having been about as a striker/left sided player for a wee while I thought he looked good at left back/wingback for Elgin. Should be a good signing if it lets McNeil play on the right.

Ross McGeachie has been playing on the right, who is a better player than McNeil. If McNeil resigns then I would think he would be back up.

18 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

McNeil is far to suspect at left back. Can't entirely blame him for that though, being a right footer and playing on the left is difficult.

Get it into u ya little pleb. See u next season! Not stirling YOU. p***k 

love nelly x

Edited by big al

Was a message from Nelly to jake
nothing to do with me, he asked to use my phone.
i take it here’s some history between nelly and jake?

Excuses, excuses. You've managed to stay up again yet you're seething as f**k. Minter by you :lol:

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Excuses, excuses. You've managed to stay up again yet you're seething as f**k. Minter by you :lol:

No wonder Nelly thinks this about you. 

The facts are it’s a message from him and nothing to do with me. 

And for your information I’m neither seething nor celebrating. Relief and a little happiness.

grow up.

No wonder Nelly thinks this about you. 
The facts are it’s a message from him and nothing to do with me. 
And for your information I’m neither seething nor celebrating. Relief and a little happiness.
grow up.

I don't know who nelly is m8.

You're certainly not coming across as relieved and happy.