Stirling Albion Thread

4 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

That was clearly what I meant, not a chance we're pumping you. You know its bad when your star man from last season is a diddy bench warmer at Stirling bloody Albion.

Stirling 1-5 Wick

Berwick 0-8 Stirling

Eta: whats the admission prices? May head along and support (ber)Wick.

Its £10 for adults, £5 for concessions. Blair Henderson is no longer warming the bench started the last couple of games for us and scored 1 goal against Elgin. Should be starting against Wick unless injured. Expect him to score, might get a couple you never know stranger things have happened. :)

Its £10 for adults, £5 for concessions. Blair Henderson is no longer warming the bench started the last couple of games for us and scored 1 goal against Elgin. Should be starting against Wick unless injured. Expect him to score, might get a couple you never know stranger things have happened. [emoji4]

Much better than the usual £9, probably head along. Then again if I was to go he'd undoubtedly score 5 so might not.

18 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

Much better than the usual £9, probably head along. Then again if I was to go he'd undoubtedly score 5 so might not.

Please come along then and if he does score 5 then I`ll buy you a pint or whatever takes your fancy in the Binos Bar at full time. :thumsup2

23 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Calvin Colquhoun joins on loan from Dundee

And Angus Beiths loan has been extended. Happy about that he was class vs Arbroath.

Good news about Beith, don't know much about Calvin Colquhoun hope he makes an impact.

He's a ball winning midfielder. Hartley rated him very highly and started a few times until he was out for 6 months with an injury. He's not featured since and slipped down the pecking order.

He's the type of midfielder that will do a job without you overly noticing. Unsure if he'll make it in the top flight but should be an excellent addition for you guys and hopefully he can come back to us and continue from where he was before his injury.

Was on trial at Everton a couple of years ago.

From what I can gather from French media reports, the boy is mega talented but has had a few problems in the past. For example it looks like he was released from his last club because he missed a game due to a family bereavement that was found to have been made up but was caught because he was then filmed on social media out at a party of something like that.

Could all be bullshit I guess. Just hope he is as talented as they say and he performs well on the pitch.

Edited by DavidMcG

Alex Docherty has gone to Maryhill on loan.

Best of luck to him, never really seen him to know if he's actually any good.

Is that not where we signed him from?? Best of luck to him, no point kicking about on the bench when he could be playing.

I spoke to his Grandad at the Falkirk game and he is only on an amateur contract so it'll not free up any wages for Mackay to use, but as I said, it's better for the lad to be playing football.

Maybe the jump has been too big for the lad and I suspect with him going back there that'll be the end of his time at the club.