Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite disappointing how little is coming out of the club at the moment. A wee update on when we could expect any new signings wouldn't be the worst thing to do. Not saying they need to name names, but just let us know how things are coming along. Since Ian king left there has been nothing, it's a bit frustrating. Would expect to hear about a bit of restructuring or why he was let go but hee haw.

There's usually a lot of the activity at the start of the window when teams sign their primary targets. Then it quietens down a bit and teams invite other players for training, friendlies and try and find other players through agents, trials, word of mouth etc. I wouldn't be too worried yet but hopefully, there will be more news soon. 

Will be interesting to see who plays on Saturday.

Sounds like he has maybe the club are waiting to confirm a couple of signings at once. Seen Ryan Wallace is included in tweet by Russell. I don't know who Wallace has been training with but I wouldn't be surprised if the club made move for him. Gutted working tomorrow though think it will be interesting to see what players are involved tomorrow.

The goings on about Daly are somewhat mysterious but I doubt if we have signed him yet. Can't see why we would wait for 2 signings before we announce anything. I think they'll wait to see how trialists perform tomorrow.

The goings on about Daly are somewhat mysterious but I doubt if we have signed him yet. Can't see why we would wait for 2 signings before we announce anything. I think they'll wait to see how trialists perform tomorrow.

Maybe Wallace and Angol may feature.

Archived