Leicester Replica Top Watch

D.A.F.C

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we assume there'll be Man City shirts in their bins?

Not a personal rib at City, but in a similar case the amount of their shirts that started appearing within the last few years, especially once they won the title the first time was astonishing 

Man City have had a revival. When I was a teenager there were loads of sad-sacks with Man City shirts because Oasis supported them. That's even more tragic than glory hunting in my opinion.

There was a Leicester shirt in the Cask & Barrel on Monday night.

There's a guy on here who hates Leicester's "drugged up jobbers" which I thought was a pretty good description. I'm still glad they won the league tho.

I was born in Leicester, maybe I should gloryhunt with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a replica top. But seen a man with a leicester scarf tightly wrapped around his neck on Princes Street on yesterday (Monday 23rd). Most bizarrely though, monday was a warm sunny day. No need for a scarf!

Doesn't matter if he was. Who the f**k wears a replica top to watch a game in the pub? Can maybe understand world cup days where hundreds of that countries citizens are all together, but a lone Leicester fan watching a game in Glasgow surrounded by armchair fans? Minter.

By that logic if Chelsea play Barnet and a load of glory hunting Chelsea fans are in the pub, it's ok to wear a Chelsea top but not a Barnet top? f**k that. International football is shite anyway, I'm tempted to get a St Georges cross and have it on display when there isn't a tournament on then take it down for every tournament. Fans-every-two-years twats, probably don't even bother with the qualifiers. I'm also tempted to start wearing colours again just to piss of the Danny Dyer wannabees. You know the type, say things like "if you don't vote Tory that means you're middle class".

By that logic if Chelsea play Barnet and a load of glory hunting Chelsea fans are in the pub, it's ok to wear a Chelsea top but not a Barnet top? f**k that. International football is shite anyway, I'm tempted to get a St Georges cross and have it on display when there isn't a tournament on then take it down for every tournament. Fans-every-two-years twats, probably don't even bother with the qualifiers. I'm also tempted to start wearing colours again just to piss of the Danny Dyer wannabees. You know the type, say things like "if you don't vote Tory that means you're middle class".

^^Wears his Arsenal top to Campus on Champions League nights^^

• 3 weeks later...

I'm struggling to think of a Leicester top that's been any good. Name any side in Scotland or Englands top leagues and I'll probably remember a decent shirt. Not Leicester though.

Archived