Albion Rovers FC: Season 2016 - 2017

Wallace, when injury-free, is a great player for this league. He's a nippy we player who won't give defenders much peace and is a good player to link up with. Should be a good signing for you.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As good a replacement as we could hope to get for Ally Love - except perhaps gambling on the other Ryan, who played for us and Airdrie. Excellent news, and even with 13 players on board (including the manager) our first eleven is looking strong, with a low average age but experience all around them.

We still need another goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and forward, minimum. If they're of this kind of quality then next season might not be as "doom and gloom" as I was starting to think!

Rovers v Motherwell today at 3pm

Adults £10, concessions £5 and kids £3

£2 off all prices if you have a 2016/17 season ticket for either team.

I'm Airdrie fan but a tenner for a freindly is overcharging.

I actually agree with you, but Airdrie are the League 1 champions at overcharging throughout the season.

I agree with you as well. With ourselves we overcharge mainly due to renting the stadium. I seen you have held on to Kyle Turnbull I think he is a cracking player anytime he's played against us be has impressive.

Our chairman has posted the following:

On Saturday we welcome Falkirk along to Cliftonhill for our second pre-season friendly.

Kick off is 3 and prices are:

£10 adult
£5 concession
£3 kids under 16

The £2 off each price offer is still on when showing a 2016/17 season ticket for either club. Rovers' season tickets will be on sale at the side gate from 1.30.

Both clubs have agreed that a third of the gate money will go towards helping the family of Falkirk's media officer Gordon McFarlane. Gordon suffered a serious stroke this time last year and the family are trying to raise money towards the significant alterations required to his house. There will also be a bucket collection for this very worthwhile cause.

On Saturday, Albion Rovers make their Betfred Cup debut, entertaining Ladbrokes Championship side Greenock Morton for the second time in two seasons.

Official Sponsors Betfred have announced the admission pricing as the following:

Adults: £12

Concessions and Under 16’s: £6

Season Tickets will also be available to purchase throughout the day. Sales have been hugely impressive so far, at this point, we’ve sold more at this point in the season than this time last year.

21 hours ago, roy of the rovers said:

I see that Cliftonhill is now the Exsel Group Stadium. Easy cash for Rovers, shouldn't ruffle too many fans feathers.

There are plenty of ignominious ways of making "easy cash" - some things have value beyond money! But as long as a name is the only thing the Exsel Group are being given for their $$$s, I can't say I'm too disappointed in our club's rough trade.

17 hours ago, roy of the rovers said:

On Saturday, Albion Rovers make their Betfred Cup debut, entertaining Ladbrokes Championship side Greenock Morton for the second time in two seasons.

Official Sponsors Betfred have announced the admission pricing as the following:

Adults: £12

Concessions and Under 16’s: £6

Season Tickets will also be available to purchase throughout the day. Sales have been hugely impressive so far, at this point, we’ve sold more at this point in the season than this time last year.

Do you guys have a student gate? 

Archived