The Conservative and Unionist Party.

Im_Rodger

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've taken the trolling to a whole new level. Mind that time I fell for your 'I'll vote no so I don't feel like a foreigner in Blackpool' line. Oh my.

And Rodger, you've lost the plot.

post-54005-14627459263207_thumb.jpg

:lol:

David Mundell is responsible for the Scotland Office, which is basically him. He still makes a monumental balls up of that.

The Conservatives are a group of bumbling aristocrats, who have failed to meet every single one of the economic targets they have set themselves.

Which aristocrats are you referring to? Are they in the cabinet? If so, which departments are they in charge of?

By lowering taxes it'll make it more appealing to invest.

The conservatives are the only party that are willing to lower tax.

Is that it then. Lower everyone's taxes and economic utopia takes care if itself?

I thought they were going to invest though. Are they going to steal the money to do it? And in what, drugs?

You've taken the trolling to a whole new level. Mind that time I fell for your 'I'll vote no so I don't feel like a foreigner in Blackpool' line. Oh my.

And Rodger, you've lost the plot.

How was that a troll post? The entire premise of centre-right economics is that pro-business policies will help to drive up employment and thus increase productivity

It's amazing how much Russell doesn't have the slightest clue about anything. This is the good thing about tories getting a bit more publicity in Scotland, people will see them for exactly what they are

Which aristocrats are you referring to? Are they in the cabinet? If so, which departments are they in charge of?

Start at the top - David Cameron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_David_Cameron

Relatives of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron, include members of the British Royal Family and aristocracy as well as numerous others who pursued careers in the law, politics and finance.

Born into privilege.

How was that a troll post? The entire premise of centre-right economics is that pro-business policies will help to drive up employment and thus increase productivity

Because you do not vote Tory. Fooling nobody.

The slave trade used the same premise. It was only good for a small minority.

It's amazing how much Russell doesn't have the slightest clue about anything. This is the good thing about tories getting a bit more publicity in Scotland, people will see them for exactly what they are

May I ask how you know my name?

Oh are you another P&B stalker :))

Don't. It'll never ever happen.

15 years ago if we said the SNP would be by far the largest party in Scotland and Labour wouldn't even be second place you'd be section under mental health

Because you parade around the internet like a demented twat making a spectacle of yourself.

I at no point have shared my social media details on P&B.

You and your team of researchers found me yourselves.

Definition of grade A losers.

15 years ago if we said the SNP would be by far the largest party in Scotland and Labour wouldn't even be second place you'd be section under mental health

But.. They are because they've basically taken Labours place. Scotland's attitude as a whole still remains the same.

I at no point have shared my social media details on P&B.

You and your team of researchers found me yourselves.

Definition of grade A losers.

:lol:

My team of researchers? You were retweeted by Conservative politicians while campaigning for the Tories. You came on here with the same name behaving like a tit.

As for the High School remark. You really should not be in this forum. This is for adults, you're clearly too young and stupid for this stuff. You'll grow out of this Tory phase in your life. I hope my son takes up the heroin rather than this pish when he's your age, in all honesty.

But.. They are because they've basically taken Labours place. Scotland's attitude as a whole still remains the same.

Mr Bairn, you have been destroyed. Might as well delete your P&B account while you are at it. Lichtie's reasoning has wiped the floor with your tiny unionist brain. Sorry it has had to end like this. :(

Archived