Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I knew they were showing the Ayr v Stranraer games. Thought they'd show the second game of the Falkirk tie though.

What about the games v Killie, who's got the rights for those?

I replied stating the reason and the answer to your next question ;)

BT weren't interested in showing the play-off ties until we were involved.

#bigteam

Or it could have been there was champions league on in the first leg and they had two matches on sat lunch time already arranged.

Or it could have been there was champions league on in the first leg and they had two matches on sat lunch time already arranged.

They were aware of this when they drew up the schedule.

They could've moved Hibs Raith if they wanted too.

I'm pissed off too it wasn't live but don't kid yourself it's because it clashed with games.

If the TV want to show it they will

Yeah I knew they were showing the Ayr v Stranraer games. Thought they'd show the second game of the Falkirk tie though.

What about the games v Killie, who's got the rights for those?

FFS

They aren't really favoured heavily for the Prem team. If Falkirk get through they will have played the same amount of league games (38) as Kilmarnock.

Well they are considering they are straight in the final and have no competitive fixtures in the run up to the final in the case of this season.

What a read this has been. Bambino and Hibeesbounce have been the highlights, what a mess those pair got themselves into.

What a sorry state of affairs Hibs have become if fans are now hoping for luck and decisions from the ref to beat us 'diddies' rather than this 'total football' pish that has been spouted all season.

Archived