Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's match and aftermath on here is going to interesting.

Lol

lmao.

Really looking forward to this game tonight. Houston and Stubbs have done a great job over the season trolling everyone through the power of the media. Builds this game up nicely with it all to play for.

Team wise I reckon our only change will be Watson in for Taiwo with Vaulks going back into midfield. Should we expect any changes to the Hibees? Any chance Henderson has caught the flu? We need to stop him and McGeouch from playing tonight... and not through Muirheads Malkying off the ball techniques!

COYB.

It's here the day when it all comes crashing down for hibernian again.

neville.png

Biggest match of the season since we emptied your mob from the Scottish tonight.  20 page thread on kickback already?

This thread is going to be a pure spectator sport tonight, either way. Actually quite looking forward to it, which shows how gash our season was.

The good majoirty of the hibs/falkirk posters will be at the game tonight.  This thread will be full of other fans pretending to be over delighted and having lol's at whoever fails to go through waiting for hunners of "seething" responses etc.  The rest will be utterly obsessed hearts fans.

Stubbs in the papers again talking about Tuesdays penalty decision. Apparently he's moved on from it.

I'm holding him to his word should Falkirk win.

Didn't Houston mention last years penalty on Weds'?

Apart from my own mob, the last time I looked forward to a match was the second leg of Motherwell v The Newcunto FC 2012 last season.

That turned out to be a classic and hilarious.

Hoping for a belter tonight.

Not bothered who wins but Jessie getting red carded for cheating would be glorious.

Apart from my own mob, the last time I looked forward to a match was the second leg of Motherwell v The Newcunto FC 2012 last season.

That turned out to be a classic and hilarious.

Hoping for a belter tonight.

Not bothered who wins but Jessie getting red carded for cheating would be glorious.

post-50102-0-42481400-1463138019_thumb.j

That's Plenty

Archived