Clyde vs QP/QP vs Clyde - Play off Final

All the best queens park you might have to match there bullying tactics and put up with there annoying supporters on here and at the game.

Wouldn't mind who does up but rather have Clyde go up for the peace and quite

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game would've been Wednesday if at Hampden. That was also the date reported that the fixture would take place earlier this season.

Which is why I am supposed to be in The West Midlands on Tuesday.

Clyde fans must be luckier than me and Attendant. None of them seem to be having to shuffle their work pattern.

Oh wait :huh:

Which is why I am supposed to be in The West Midlands on Tuesday.

Clyde fans must be luckier than me and Attendant. None of them seem to be having to shuffle their work pattern.

Oh wait :huh:

Wouldn't sully myself working anything other than 9-5 tbh.

I can only assume that toilet and parking facilities are the main factors in both events not being able to run as the same time. The stadium area is designed to facilitate 8,000 spectators so assuming there isn't going 5,000 odd crammed at the side of the skate park then I can only see the former or simply they can't be arsed/not cost efficient to provide extra staff.

should have stuck in at school and got a nice 9 to 5 job no weekend work that way you wouldn't miss any games:)

He’s missing Tuesday’s game because he works on a Tuesday night (the game was supposed to be Wednesday) He’s not missing the weekend game. Perhaps you should have stuck in at school yourself

I can only assume that toilet and parking facilities are the main factors in both events not being able to run as the same time. The stadium area is designed to facilitate 8,000 spectators so assuming there isn't going 5,000 odd crammed at the side of the skate park then I can only see the former or simply they can't be arsed/not cost efficient to provide extra staff.

More down to Clyde being utterly small time imo. We're consistently able to hold multiple events on the same day. That being said, we wouldn't be seen dead hosting a BMX championship. While you're cancelling your biggest game in years because of a North Lanarkshire Under 12s BMX contest, Queen's Park Football Club will effortlessly fulfil our fixture obligations and still be able to host icons of contemporary culture at our stadium. I believe Coldplay are also playing at some point.

More down to Clyde being utterly small time imo. We're consistently able to hold multiple events on the same day. That being said, we wouldn't be seen dead hosting a BMX championship. While you're cancelling your biggest game in years because of a North Lanarkshire Under 12s BMX contest, Queen's Park Football Club will effortlessly fulfil our fixture obligations and still be able to host icons of contemporary culture at our stadium. I believe Coldplay are also playing at some point.

Rescheduled and canceled. Definitely the same thing. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I've never seen someone at the wind up trying to use Coldplay to their advantage before :lol: Clutching at straws certainly.

Well said re Coldplay. They make Clyde look good.

Seems like another example of the Masonic grip that Clyde has on the SPFL and it's caretakers. One call from Lodge Broadwood and the whole event is up in the air. I expect Clyde fans to be put in the West stand at Hampden.

Rutherglen's shame!

Seems like another example of the Masonic grip that Clyde has on the SPFL and it's caretakers. One call from Lodge Broadwood and the whole event is up in the air. I expect Clyde fans to be put in the West stand at Hampden.

Rutherglen's shame!

Cumbernauld's*/Shetteston's*/Hamilton's*/Maryhill's*

It's as if there will be a 14ft ramp on the Clyde goal line on Tuesday or something. :lol:

I'm sure it must be stated in the rule book somewhere that should the ball go into the net via Matt Hoffman's rear wheel, the goal should not stand. Don't worry about it lads.

It's as if there will be a 14ft ramp on the Clyde goal line on Tuesday or something. :lol:

I'm sure it must be stated in the rule book somewhere that should the ball go into the net via Matt Hoffman's rear wheel, the goal should not stand. Don't worry about it lads.

To be fair, I'd be a lot more keen on watching Mat Hoffman than I am watching Clyde.

Wouldn't surprise me to find Queen's Park are really behind this BMX booking. They have previous for this sort of skullduggery.

Archived