Stinlar v Super Ayr; Honest Men v Ferry Boys: Promotion bonanza

Said at Stair Park tonight McCall takes over at Queens after the play-off final match on Sunday.

He has still got 2 years to run on his contract......Queens paying that off are they?

Ayr were poor tonight, Doc was terrible until his goal, Donald could have been subbed at any point, the whole Ayr tempo switched when Gilmour came on and I think we need him to start on Saturday.

It was nice of Craig Malcom to shout at the Ayr fans and give the giruy gesture after the Stranraer goal because up until that point I didn't know he was playing.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same price it's been all season. Why change it now?

If we don't go up at least the club will of cashed in from a good attendance.

It isn't the value, its the fact that they have to have change for the 800 Ayr fans that turn up and hand over either £15 or £20 to get in through the 2 turnstiles open to them because £13 is a stupid price

Started off no at the races. Came into it and should of scored through either Moore or mccrorie. After that fell out of the game

2nd half don't think we strung 3 passes together without hoofing it, don't think that tatie field helped. Fleming kept us in the tie after his rush of blood. To say we got out of jail is an understatement

roll on Sunday

Doc was atrocious tonight but delighted he's popped up with the equaliser! We should have been a few goals down by that point, Stranraer must be sick.

Would go with Gilmour on Sunday, changed the game when he came on.

The most annoying thing for myself tonight was the fact that smug wee ginger arse Malcolm wasn't on the pitch when we scored

Get it up ye too!

really don't understand need for fans to throw toilet rolls pretending they are streamers I presume. Really disappointed at Ayr fan who threw the toilet roll when Stranraer keeper was about to clear the ball

Just got told two young boys around the ages of 7 years old getting jumped by Ayr fans leaving the ground tonight! Ayr United should be embarrassed by sections of there support. Absolute shambles. Spoiled what was a brilliant football match!

Really good football match tonight and should be a cracking game up at Somerset on Sunday! Ayr got out of jail big time tonight.

Keep your silly talk to the playground in the morning most of the post isn't too bad but come on no one who lives in the real world will believe the first part of it 

f**k off. Next season is a long way away. You lot have hardly stormed to the title.

:lol:

Played a reserve side for the last month and still finished 18 points clear. What exactly counts as "storming" to the title?  :unsure2:

Also, I'm sure everyone is shocked the Ayr day trippers were mostly jakey b*****ds.

Fleming, Murphy and Adams were immense last night and in truth, kept us in the game. However, in saying that we really should have been ahead with our chances in the first half.

Was quite impressed with Stranraer in spells but they lack a decent striker. Malcolm was anonymous - queue that coming back to haunt me.

Never seen the goal coming but I think when we got it, you could sense the relief. Stranraer must have been gutted as I thought for the the most part they defended well and looked dangerous on the counter.

Andy Stirling is a huge threat. All to play for on Sunday - it's going to be tense!

How Ayr werent 3 up in 30mins i dont know, real guilt edged missed chances. That said the 1 handed save from Fleming was top class! I still expect them to progress. How many Ayr fans made the trip? Looked a good following.

if we can get gibson 100% fit for sunday i do not think we have anything to fear

we were not at our best last night but were still the better team

think the ayr fans should have held onto their toilet rolls as i think a few of them were shitting themselves

Archived