Stinlar v Super Ayr; Honest Men v Ferry Boys: Promotion bonanza

Ayr really do have some vermin amongst them.

I remember they jumped some wee Brechin yokels as well a while back.

Proper hard men.

I remember me and my mate getting a torrent of abuse off a large crowd of Ayr vermin when we were about 15.

A couple of innocent wee guys, walking down to support their local team and subjected to some vile shouts from a large group of grown men who found it hilarious.

Scotland's shame IMO.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we can get gibson 100% fit for sunday i do not think we have anything to fear

we were not at our best last night but were still the better team

think the ayr fans should have held onto their toilet rolls as i think a few of them were shitting themselves

And do you think we were at our best? That's the worst I've seen us play in a long time.

And we still missed 2 absolute sitters in the first half, arguably 3 if you include the one Moore should have squared.

To be fair our pitch was quite poor last night. It was better against livi. Alot of players were shanking crosses out of Play. Just seen the coverage on Alba there. You can see the ball bobbling about.

To be fair, Stranraer can knock it about as well, it's not like they have a midfield full of hammer throwers.

Saying that, I've never seen a professional pitch with daisy's growing all over it!

Had a swatch of Stranraer's away record, decent until Feb but they've only won once on their travels in the last 8 matches.

I remember me and my mate getting a torrent of abuse off a large crowd of Ayr vermin when we were about 15.

A couple of innocent wee guys, walking down to support their local team and subjected to some vile shouts from a large group of grown men who found it hilarious.

Scotland's shame IMO.

Yep. Ayr United are Scotland's shame. Mmkay then...

To add to the intrigue, Andrew Dallas is the referee on Sunday.

Last night was fairly disappointing all round, apart from the equaliser.

I felt the decision to play Adams instead of Graham was the wrong call (unless Graham is carrying a knock we don't know about). I think Adams was lucky to avoid a red card; his composure on the ball and distribution was poor and - ultimately - he didn't look comfortable. I understood using him to do a job against McAllister but this was a different scenario.

McCrorie and Moore will be both be missed on Sunday. McCrorie adds some width on the left nobody else really does, albeit our best play last night came down the left. I suspect McCall will bring Gilmour in for McCrorie and Stevenson for Moore. Perhaps it is written in the stars that Stevo will fire us to promotion once more.  

Seen an Ayr pensioner being gang raped by the Stranraer ultras, disgusting.

On to the game, we were woeful, however we can't play worse on Sunday, it's not possible. That was a massive body blow Stranraer took, Reid has a job picking them back up. Think the players know they were no where near good enough, Devlin was straight on Twitter to apologise. Hopefully that's the shite out their system now. Absolute scenes when we scored, was almost about to walk out, walked down from the corner flag then just seen the net bulge!

To add to the intrigue, Andrew Dallas is the referee on Sunday.

Last night was fairly disappointing all round, apart from the equaliser.

I felt the decision to play Adams instead of Graham was the wrong call (unless Graham is carrying a knock we don't know about). I think Adams was lucky to avoid a red card; his composure on the ball and distribution was poor and - ultimately - he didn't look comfortable. I understood using him to do a job against McAllister but this was a different scenario.

McCrorie and Moore will be both be missed on Sunday. McCrorie adds some width on the left nobody else really does, albeit our best play last night came down the left. I suspect McCall will bring Gilmour in for McCrorie and Stevenson for Moore. Perhaps it is written in the stars that Stevo will fire us to promotion once more.

Are Moore and McCrorie definitely out? I haven't seen anything officially ruling them out.

I suspect McCall will bring Gilmour in for McCrorie and Stevenson for Moore. Perhaps it is written in the stars that Stevo will fire us to promotion once more.

I'd be tempted to start Graham , move Adams into midfield and put Crawford on the bench for this one.

The Gilmour on the right should be an obvious one.

Up front is where the choice of Forrest or Stevenston has to be made.I'd be tempted to give Forrest the first hour and bring Stevenston on for him after that

There's a fair amount of absolute reprobates that go to Ayr games when it's a big game. Standing in amongst them last night was fucking painful at times and I wasn't even behind the net.

At the same time, I don't believe a single word of Facebook posts from 'full time mummy' types this.

There's a fair amount of absolute reprobates that go to Ayr games when it's a big game. Standing in amongst them last night was fucking painful at times and I wasn't even behind the net.

At the same time, I don't believe a single word of Facebook posts from 'full time mummy' types this.

I went into the shed at the start of the second half and had to go back out to the side, couldn't be arsed with it. However, I did see some Stranraer ultras climbing the gate/fence which was fucking hillarious, like the Serbian fans were doing in Croatia.

Archived