Stinlar v Super Ayr; Honest Men v Ferry Boys: Promotion bonanza

What have you lot done wrong to cause this feeling?

because people in Stranraer have a small town mentality and have a chip on their shoulders. Oh my brother in law , 4th cousin twice removed didn't game by that manager because someone from Glasgow played. They take it to heart and hold it against the club. When in actual fact it was a coaching decision. Also a few numpties were on the committee for years which caused havoc. People hold grudges instead of moving on with their life. Apart fae that everyone else looks oot for the results lol. Also it doesn't help when local police, heavy handed stewards, bad decisions by committee chase the young(future) fans away. For pathetic offences like signing, swaring, throwing bog roll onto pitch when we scored, having a drum. Some clown official(steward) snapped the drumsticks

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 points more than us in 2016 means it's only Stranraer that can Hibs it.

How on earth are Ayr favourites on Wednesday?

I'd imagine that final league positions might cover that one.

Do Ayr have any full time players? That might come into it too.

I'd be gutted if we don't go up, however no more than against a team with any other manager.

Personally I think the Championship would be better with us there rather than Stranraer, .

Of course you think that, you're an Ayr fan.

I'd imagine that final league positions might cover that one. Do Ayr have any full time players? That might come into it too.

would imagine Preston, Stevenson and Moore are full time

would imagine Preston, Stevenson and Moore are full time

Think Docherty is as well. Murphy trains with Ayr part time but also trains with Carlisle I think.

The team trains on Tuesday and Thursday night in Ayr and some train on Friday morning in Glasgow - what they do out with that is up to them but I don't think you could call any of them full-time.

The team trains on Tuesday and Thursday night in Ayr and some train on Friday morning in Glasgow - what they do out with that is up to them but I don't think you could call any of them full-time.

Gilmour and Donald coach with the academy, they are technically "full time" but that is more down to the jobs they do rather than extra training.

I believe Devlin also does a lot of community work with the Academy along with Forrest and Stevo, going out to Schools etc.

Archived