Stinlar v Super Ayr; Honest Men v Ferry Boys: Promotion bonanza

Looking forward to the two games, should be cracking ties!

Selection dilemma for McCall with Graham/Adams in terms of if he plays them both and who misses out if he does. Would be extremely harsh on Crawford who I feel is the obvious choice to drop out positionally.

Gibson and Stirling carry a threat so must be nullified.

Should be a fantastic atmosphere at both games (Sunday will depend on tonight's result).

Mon Ayr!

Can't drop him, been the player of the play offs for us!

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't drop him, been the player of the play offs for us!

Can drop him, no room for sentimentality - too much at stake, got to play strongest team. McCall will decide if that includes Robbie or not. We will soon find out !!

Can drop him, no room for sentimentality - too much at stake, got to play strongest team. McCall will decide if that includes Robbie or not. We will soon find out !!

It's not sentimental, it's the fact that Crawford has been one of our best players in the playoffs. Two cracking goals in the last two games speaks for itself. Personally I would play Adams in midfield in the first leg as it is likely to be less open and more of a scrappy game than the game at Somerset.

Would play like this in the first leg

Fleming

Devlin Graham Murphy Boyle

Docherty

McCrorie Adams

Crawford

Preston Moore

Gutted I can't make it down tonight - any result which keeps the tie alive for on Sunday will do me, with anything like last Tuesday night being a massive bonus!

Games on BBC Alba if you can get it

I would keep the same team as the last 2 games and make the decision on Graham or Adams to partner Murphy.

Donald may not be the most gifted player we have but I think the fact that he and McRorie on the other side actually gave us width it made us a more balanced team. Don't think we should be sacrificing that to shoehorn certain players into the side.

And as has already been stated, on form alone Crawford has to start.

Anyone happen to know of a good, free VPN that doesn't need me to change modem settings? (Provider locks the modem DNS settings)

Got ibVPN for the Ayr v Forfar match last time on Alba but my free trial with them has run out and I'm not paying for a years service when I only need it for about 3 and a half hours (barring extra time)

I would keep the same team as the last 2 games and make the decision on Graham or Adams to partner Murphy.

Donald may not be the most gifted player we have but I think the fact that he and McRorie on the other side actually gave us width it made us a more balanced team. Don't think we should be sacrificing that to shoehorn certain players into the side.

And as has already been stated, on form alone Crawford has to start.

The only reason Adams played there was to nullify Rory. Might be wrong but McCall would probably prefer two reliable and natural centre halfs in what is our biggest game this season. Adams should play but only in midfield.

Anyone happen to know of a good, free VPN that doesn't need me to change modem settings? (Provider locks the modem DNS settings)

Got ibVPN for the Ayr v Forfar match last time on Alba but my free trial with them has run out and I'm not paying for a years service when I only need it for about 3 and a half hours (barring extra time)

If you need my au media login give me a shout mate, hope your journey back was good!

The only reason Adams played there was to nullify Rory. Might be wrong but McCall would probably prefer two reliable and natural centre halfs in what is our biggest game this season. Adams should play but only in midfield.

Well he shouldn't play then as neither Docherty nor Crawford deserve to be dropped following their performance in the last few games. And we shouldn't change the shape of a winning team to shoehorn players in.

Hola? A friend told me he uses it to make him appear that he's from America. Can be used for the UK though.

Archived