The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

22 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

U20s keeper is injured as well so we had no keeper left.

We have also signed Darren Jamieson from Livingston so we now have two back up keepers to our original back up Woods plus young Marshall. Doubt Thomson will be here for long.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like we've got Justin Hoyte on trial. Ex Arsenal. I believe he's playing for the 20's just now.

A right back? Got to be a better option than Lyon.

Seems he's a right-back but has also played at left- back when out on loan.. He has Premiership experience so he can't be that bad.

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

No dodgy YouTube video.

Image result for do not want gif

Shows you how much of a no-mark he is. :lol: Going by this statement Canning made after his friendly appearance against Swansea u23's, it would suggest he didn't rate the guy;

“Lennard Sowah is probably not going to be one of those. I spoke to him after the Swansea game.

“He did OK in the game, but our squad is decent just now so it’s going to be a case of getting the right two or three in that are going to make a difference to the actual team – at the minute I don’t think that is Lennard.”

So, probably a Les Gray signing then if it happens.......

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Docherty's been called up to the Scotland U-21 squad. Amazing for him, and he fully deserves it.

Well deserved for him. Great work rate and with a bit more composure, would have had two on Sunday but he still had a great game.