Ross Greer

Mr Bairn

Ross Greer is ginger, and I find that wholly unacceptable.

I hope you all do, too.  Ginger hair should not be encouraged.  They burn in the sun and are quick to anger.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What breakdown is this?

The one ongoing today, which has now been expanded to include literally everyone outside of his own comments section. He's gone and removed Bella from his links bar and everything. Expecting a turned-the-weans-against-us moment in the suburbs of Bath any day now.

The one ongoing today, which has now been expanded to include literally everyone outside of his own comments section. He's gone and removed Bella from his links bar and everything. Expecting a turned-the-weans-against-us moment in the suburbs of Bath any day now.

He removed Bella before.

Much as I think Stuart Campbell is indeed handling this poorly, Williamson and Small of Bella are a couple of fannies as well with their ironic editorial line.

That's amusing to hear, but I'm referring to my alleged "breakdown" in the Celtic-Dons thread according to WaffenThinMinter. 

Who is this Green nonentity? Does anyone care apart from political junkies?

You're on a politics sub-forum on a football forum. I'd think it would be fair to call anyone reading stuff on here a political junkie.

I saw Ross Greer interviewed on Friday morning by the BBC and he was quite impressive. I don't know anything else about the guy but he seemed articulate.

You're on a politics sub-forum on a football forum. I'd think it would be fair to call anyone reading stuff on here a political junkie.

I saw Ross Greer interviewed on Friday morning by the BBC and he was quite impressive. I don't know anything else about the guy but he seemed articulate.

He's made some painfully insensitive tweets in the past.  Who hasn't, I suppose, but you'd have thought they'd have gone through his social media history and deleted a few of them at the very least.  

He's made some painfully insensitive tweets in the past.  Who hasn't, I suppose, but you'd have thought they'd have gone through his social media history and deleted a few of them at the very least.  

Didn't hurt Mhairi Black.

In 1996 it was just about possible for a person to go through their entire Internet history to ensure they'd never said something awkward that could be Googled in the future. No longer.

Didn't hurt Mhairi Black.

In 1996 it was just about possible for a person to go through their entire Internet history to ensure they'd never said something awkward that could be Googled in the future. No longer.

I don't know what the people's whompercunt has tweeted in the past but nothing about wee Mhairi's tweets were "painfully insensitive"

Archived