Managerial Changes (East Region)

victor meldrew

That time of year where a lot of teams want to start building for next season (some still competing for things I know). Seems a few clubs already looking for new managers for next season,

Camelon, Crossgates and Newburgh that I know of. Lithgae fans seem determined to get shot of theirs too!! Any other teams likely to be changing managers or rumoured to be???

That time of year where a lot of teams want to start building for next season (some still competing for things I know). Seems a few clubs already looking for new managers for next season,

Camelon, Crossgates and Newburgh that I know of. Lithgae fans seem determined to get shot of theirs too!! Any other teams likely to be changing managers or rumoured to be???

Who is the new Oakley gaffer?

Re: rumours then obv there is a lot of noises from both Bo'ness and Linlithgow supporters with regards to them having new men in charge next season. Likewise with Newtongrange who seem to have underachieved with the squad and presumed budget they have.

Craig Cowan was appointed quickly after the departure of James Watt at Oakley.

Can't say I've heard of him. What's his background?

Will Glenrothes be looking for a new gaffer if they don't get promoted haha!!!!

Possible Ayrshire Juniors

•Irvine Meadow

•Maybole

•Ardrossan Winton Rovers

•Darly

•Annbank

•Ardeer Thistle

Why would Irvine Meadow and Ardrossan Winton Rovers change their managers again after doing it just recently ?

Can't say I've heard of him. What's his background?

Will Glenrothes be looking for a new gaffer if they don't get promoted haha!!!!

Don't know the guy mate so not sure. Have only heard good things about him from few players in his short time their though.

Yes and your smart arse mouth will be applying to Beatdown City!

If you take time to read the heading of the thread you might not be as smart arsed.

I'll spell it out East Region

Start a thread for the west region if you have something sensible to contribute.

Who is the new Oakley gaffer? Re: rumours then obv there is a lot of noises from both Bo'ness and Linlithgow supporters with regards to them having new men in charge next season. Likewise with Newtongrange who seem to have underachieved with the squad and presumed budget they have.
Who is the new Oakley gaffer? Re: rumours then obv there is a lot of noises from both Bo'ness and Linlithgow supporters with regards to them having new men in charge next season. Likewise with Newtongrange who seem to have underachieved with the squad and presumed budget they have.
Yes a good few Rose fans on here want McGlynn out. Not quite the same at Bo'ness but a lot of rumours surrounding his future but from what I've heard that's all they are. No doubt others will add to them.

Yes a good few Rose fans on here want McGlynn out. Not quite the same at Bo'ness but a lot of rumours surrounding his future but from what I've heard that's all they are. No doubt others will add to them.

I thought AMCG is moving abroad?

I thought AMCG is moving abroad?

Part of the rumour mill. As they say throw enough darts you hit the dartboard. One might be true.

Hasn't been a good season so the natives might be getting restless. My only real complaint has been the failure to get a couple of decent strikers. A few supporters might have others.

Standing by his phone hopefully - assuming they've got the bottle to do the right thing.

Kind of what I was thinking. That was the reason for my question. Can't believe the boy has been out of it for so long.

Archived