Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's not great for the club to be relegated, but next season could bring everyone associated with the club together again. Feel like the last couple of seasons have seen divisions in the Cowdenbeath ranks, which have been unhelpful to the club. The appointment of the correct manager could make next season an exciting one if he manages to bring the correct players in. Every supporter has a part to play in helping us at least achieve a top 4 placing next season, whether that be purchasing a season ticket, Roof Fall, BBBB etc. Qualty away days to look forward to as well, such as Berwick, Arbroath, Annan, Elgin, Montrose and of course Edinburgh. The seaside league isn't too bad if you're competing at the right end of it!

Dead right, Stuart.

I heard a whisper mark burchill has been approached

What for? Was it to see if he knew any good candidates for the job. His league record with Livi was poor. What's he been doing since they sacked him?

What for? Was it to see if he knew any good candidates for the job. His league record with Livi was poor. What's he been doing since they sacked him?

Probably been trying to get the dosh for the remainder of his contract!

I thought that the only slight positive of getting relegated would be do beat Cow&Beef

BUT

You got relegated again

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Only to avoid having to see the pish you post on here.

Did he not keep them up and win a trophy only a whisper.

He managed them for 1 match in the cup, the final v the mighty Alloa and our complete capitulation in the league saved them from almost certain relegation. The new season had them heading for relegation again under his control.

If you regard that as great management, then you are welcome to him.

Archived