New Premiership Kits 16/17

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen the Kilmarnock strip and it definitely doesn't look like a normal generic Kilmarnock strip.

Not sure I like it but at least it's different.

Any pictures? I haven't seen it.

Nah I don't have a photo of it and if I did and leaked it early Kilmarnock would probably send that crazy fan round my house to kneecap me.

All I'll say is its vertical stripes, but it's not a generic Kilmarnock blue and white stripes. There's a lot more blue to it if I remember correctly and I'm sure some of the blue is lighter than normal as well.

It's a really hard strip to describe from memory, but I'm sure that some fans will like it and some will hate it.

Nah I don't have a photo of it and if I did and leaked it early Kilmarnock would probably send that crazy fan round my house to kneecap me.

All I'll say is its vertical stripes, but it's not a generic Kilmarnock blue and white stripes. There's a lot more blue to it if I remember correctly and I'm sure some of the blue is lighter than normal as well.

It's a really hard strip to describe from memory, but I'm sure that some fans will like it and some will hate it.

Its got stripes

Blue and White.

But its hard to describe.

The Blue might be lighter, but might not.

Might be more Blue than White, cannae mind.

Some might like it, some not.

Have you actually seen it or are you just mental ??????

Its got stripes

Blue and White.

But its hard to describe.

The Blue might be lighter, but might not.

Might be more Blue than White, cannae mind.

Some might like it, some not.

Have you actually seen it or are you just mental ??????

Listen you can have a go at me when you bring a decent bag to school.

It's basically this basic nike template.

http://justsport.net/football/football-jerseys/nike-football-jerseys/nike-striped-division-ii-long-sleeve-football-jersey.html

Predominately blue with the white stripes at the bottom and the lighter shade of blue around the chest area.

I thought the blue was lighter on the whole top but having looked again it's the usual shade of blue but with that little bit of light blue in it.

Listen you can have a go at me when you bring a decent bag to school.

It's basically this basic nike template.

http://justsport.net/football/football-jerseys/nike-football-jerseys/nike-striped-division-ii-long-sleeve-football-jersey.html

Predominately blue with the white stripes at the bottom and the lighter shade of blue around the chest area.

I thought the blue was lighter on the whole top but having looked again it's the usual shade of blue but with that little bit of light blue in it.

Ah, I understand now !

"Blue and white stripes with the stripes fading into blue as they reach the chest" doesn't seem that hard to type in hindsight

I'd only seen the strip briefly once at that point and I didn't have a photo at hand to remember it.

You're beautiful with words though so feel free to whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

our last 5 home tops have been nearly all exactly the same. Whoever designs/picks our strips has zero imagination. That was proven when we went for red and black two years in a row

Either one of the first two, particularly the one with the white sash, would make good Saintee kits. I however wouldn't be surprised to see you get landed up with the third one. 

Archived