Best 'New' Stadium in English Premier League

Best 'New' All-Seater Ground in England  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've only been to the White Rock in Swansea. Not bad for atmosphere but facade looking a bit tired in areas but I think it's still 'owned' by the council?

Never been but I've heard very good things about the Emirates.

It is by far the best stadium I have ever been in, but the atmosphere is not great on match days

also played on the pitch once... an absolute carpet

It is by far the best stadium I have ever been in, but the atmosphere is not great on match days

also played on the pitch once... an absolute carpet

Aye, had a feeling the atmosphere was pretty poor just by going by tv. Arsenal seem to have a high gimp ratio in their support as well that won't help. My mate was down for a game and he was impressed by the outside of the stadium too. Then again haven't they spent a lot of money on the walkways etc outside the stadium?

I've only been to the White Rock in Swansea. Not bad for atmosphere but facade looking a bit tired in areas but I think it's still 'owned' by the council?

Don't tell us you've never even been to Leicester's ground!?

Call me old school, but give me the real atmosphere of the likes of a somerset any day of the week over the legoland all seated boring new builds that are killing football as a spectacle for the REAL fans. They're all the same to me and exist purely for the corporate bean counters rather than anyone caring about the fans experience. Let's face it, you go to the football for a bit of excitement and let out some emotion, if you want a cushioned seat and a fancy sandwich then maybe you'd be better off going to "Pret" for a couple of hours rather than watching the fitba !!

Yes, it's a sad way football is going...........

That's a lot of shite tbh. Just because a a stadium is an old dump doesn't mean it has "character" or "atmosphere". Similarly, just because a stadium is "legoland" all seater doesn't mean it's soulless and without an atmosphere. It's more to do with the fans in the stadium than the stadium itself tbh.

That's a lot of shite tbh. Just because a a stadium is an old dump doesn't mean it has "character" or "atmosphere". Similarly, just because a stadium is "legoland" all seater doesn't mean it's soulless and without an atmosphere. It's more to do with the fans in the stadium than the stadium itself tbh.

Agree with that completely tbh. As good as the Roker Roar at Sunderland was, the terraces at Roker only held 27,000 and there's no way it was as noisy as when there was 47,000 there on Wednesday night. It's all about those who fill it.

I quite liked the DW Stadium in Wigan, was there for the Ciftci friendly

It's quite a nice ground but the away end concourse is very cramped. Easy to get to from up here though.

Archived