Aberdeen Select versus Ross County XI

3o7qE4FUhHk8lWrafe.gif

Martin Woods's first goal for Ross County that is scored outside the box, in 59 appearances.

It's also the first goal from more than 18 yards by either Woods or Jackson Irvine, in 134 Ross County appearances between them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3o7qE4FUhHk8lWrafe.gif

Martin Woods's first goal for Ross County that is scored outside the box, in 59 appearances.

It's also the first goal from more than 18 yards by either Woods or Jackson Irvine, in 134 Ross County appearances between them.

fucksake, good closing down there lads  :wacko:

I suppose the only thing I can say about this game is it wasn't a 4-0 that is for sure but Ash Taylor had a nightmare yesterday and I don't trust he is the future central defender we need at the club. I didn't think McKenna had a good game either but wasn't helped by senior players and that goes for all the youngsters although maybe it is time Cammy Smith moved on for the sake of his career. 

January transfer window I think has caused these 6 out of 8 defeats as we got weaker losing a few players when we needed a bigger squad to cope with the early start to the season we had. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Over the last eight games, Aberdeen had the second worst form of any Scottish side in the top four leagues. Only East Stirlingshire were worse.

Over the last 38 games, we were good enough to finish 2nd in the top league. 

I think my point top trumps your irrelevant wee fact.

3o7qE4FUhHk8lWrafe.gif

Forgetting about this beauty. Granted it's outside the box and no more but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0qfPrHHWQ

I suppose the only thing I can say about this game is it wasn't a 4-0 that is for sure

It was fairly one sided for much of it, so I assume you mean it was 4-0 going on 6-3.

Forgetting about this beauty. Granted it's outside the box and no more but still.

I remembered that as just inside the box, rather than fractionally outside.  I think the point still stands - he should get more goals for the amount of shots he takes.

He smashed an ever more spectacular effort off the bar in cup win at ICT.

Ross County went on to win that cup, fact fans.

If OTB has taught me anything, it's that it's not a fact unless it's written in capital letters. FACT.

If OTB has taught me anything, it's that it's not a fact unless it's written in capital letters. FACT.

I learned that the County chain smoking amateurs of the late 50s were technically and physically better than today's mediocrities.

Over the last eight games, Aberdeen had the second worst form of any Scottish side in the top four leagues. Only East Stirlingshire were worse.

But better than every other club in the Premiership bar Celtic over the course of the season.

Statistics are like miniskirts...

It was fairly one sided for much of it, so I assume you mean it was 4-0 going on 6-3.

I don't agree with that Aberdeen had nearly as much as the midfield as Ross County, don't get me wrong though Ross County deserved to win 

Archived