Dear Alan Stubbs

Now that Hibs have won the Scottish Cup their fans will be more objective about Stubbs. I know it's a tough league but if Hibs aren't ahead by the turn of the year and looking as likely league winners I think he will be under pressure from Hibs supporters.

Welcome granny to the shitfest that is the lower league forum.

We could be getting relegated next year and I would still not give one f**k. This time last week it was 1-1...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that Hibs have won the Scottish Cup their fans will be more objective about Stubbs. I know it's a tough league but if Hibs aren't ahead by the turn of the year and looking as likely league winners I think he will be under pressure from Hibs supporters.

This tbf, the cup win should be rightly celebrated, but come July/August it's business time and if Hibs minimum expectation has to be to win the league comfortably. 

Welcome granny to the shitfest that is the lower league forum.

We could be getting relegated next year and I would still not give one f**k. This time last week it was 1-1...

I think I'm going to enjoy it down here tbh.

I'm sure the Cup win was massive for you guys, I remember when we first won it - one of my greatest experiences as an Arab.

Mind you we would have taken last week in our stride given our 100% record against Sevco. :rolleyes:

No ones playing it down, the bears on here congratulated the better team but it's a cup win a few hours of gloating then back to normal. Looking forward to who we bring in, plyers coming through and challenging the big teams/ putting a few of them back in their boxes.

H3bs fans have overplayed this cup win too much, they'll really be desperate to win the league this season .

Ffs whit a state to get into.

It really is adorable Bennett trying to bring out the H3bs patter. Always thought it worked better when the numbers kind of looked like the letter... Kinda like Rang3r2.

To each their own I guess

Hibs fans, it's like dealing with one poster with a dozen accounts :lol:

A cup wins great for a few hours bragging then its back to normal, despite what they say hibees are desperate to get back up the leagues.

That's why it's shite being an old firm fan.

You will never, never ever, never ever ever, know what it felt like to win that cup last Saturday.

That joy will never be yours.

It's a cup win, a wee bonus - nothing more nothing less. No one is upset about it, you get over it in a few hours and hibs fans pretending to still be celebrating is quite boring.

H3bs were desperate for promotion and that is what counted this season.

...and you admit it yourself.

Don't try and tell me The Rangers wouldn't have rubbed this (if they had won) in all of Scottish Football's face as some sort of redemption after the journey. It would have quite rightly been a massive deal for them and it was snatched away by a manager, player (Stokes) and club they loathe, hence the seethe.
That's about the size of it. In the four years they've been alive they've still won f**k all of note.

That's why it's shite being an old firm fan.

You will never, never ever, never ever ever, know what it felt like to win that cup last Saturday.

That joy will never be yours.

Oh how original a sevco joke lol

Of course we'd have had a gloat, for a few hours or so then on to the next league campaign. I doubt that we'd have overplayed it...

No danger. You'd have, quite rightly, milked it for all it's worth.

No danger. You'd have, quite rightly, milked it for all it's worth.

Not my style.

You quoted the wrong post here.

4 brains.

You made a sevco joke, I mocked you for it lol

Archived