CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

6 minutes ago, CK said:

One chap asked the board if the stand behind the goal could be opened for Clyde fans at an upcoming game as a special treat.

I was going to post that. Wasn't there tonight but was told that and I didn't want to post it here in case it was a wind up.

Suffering f**k

Apart from that it was fairly dull stuff. BF wasn't there so questions relating to the playing side of things couldn't really be answered but expecting to be transfer activity in January. The usual questions about inconsistent results, playing style, turnover of players etc etc.

Better relationship with NLL (despite some broken seats).

One positive comment from the board was that a couple of players who picked up "season ending" injuries could potentially be back before the end of the season.

On the stand behind the goal.

They also said that opening this for away fans would save on costs.. would seem a no brainer.( And no; it wasn't me who asked if home support could use it!!)

Would this be down to stewarding costs being less?

I would prefer away fans in another stand as it may improve the atmosphere of you can at least see the opposing fans. Perhaps even on a clear day, hear them.