Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Moronic from Butcher, ball is away and he decides for some absolutely wild reason to pull the Celtic player down. 

While offering zero going forward we've been really good defensively, when you've got experienced players doing that shit it's really frustrating and ruins all the hard work. 

EDIT:

Yasssss!

Edited by MurrayWell

Despite the best efforts of officialdom we manage to get a most unexpected point. 

Hopefully this can kickstart the season. 

The defence was solid. Spencer was excellent. 

But special praise for Kelly. I am one of his most vocal critics. However he played very well today. Which also makes it frustrating as he has that ability. 

Absolutely chuffed to bits, especially when I checked live score and we were on 13 minutes of ET. It would have been a sickener to equalise twice late on against Celtic this season and lose. But we did not.

Excellent work players and Manager 👏👏👏 

Our organization was near perfect, and evey player stuck to their task. We did a good job of keeping our composure the few times we had the ball and not just punting it (until the last 10 at least).

I'd expect to see that lineup for a few games, as we were more solid and organized,

Scoring from a corner and not conceding from one was also nice.

Is Mikey Johnston just going to be a celtic reserve forever?

2 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

I'd expect to see that lineup for a few games, as we were more solid and organized,

I'd already moved on to contemplate this...surely not? I know we were solid but that team when Celtic will have 80% possession is fine, it's not likely to be as effective when we want to go out and win games, like Dundee at home.

hard decision who to drop of course.