Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I hope Zach Robinson turns out to be utter shite for you and can't lace big Theo's boots. Not because I want you guys to have a shite season, but I miss him and want to be proven wrong about his potential.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, MurrayWell said:

What a class act Theo Bair is.

Up there as one of my favourite strikers we've had, mostly for how much he got it right up everyone who said he was shite.

Hope he kicks on, terrific player for us,  even when he wasn't scoring.

Even when he wasn't scoring pre Xmas, his link up play tended to be pretty good. I liked him then, he was just frustrating. Best of luck to him, hopefully he keeps improving. He's defos got the right attributes and technique to do so.

That must be literally the most unbelievable turn around in fortunes for any signing we've ever made. Picked up as a St Johnstone dud to a million pound + transfer within a year.

Fair play to you, Thelonius. Fair play.

Takeover binned, Bair away for a sizeable fee, foodstuff and the preparation of debates - pretty decent day in the life of a P&B Motherwell thread.

Oh and bog roll, always a fringe never a mullet...

1 hour ago, real-name-hidden said:

I’d actually like to hear from Erik if he’s still around @Erik Barmack

I know he’s unlikely to reply but it would be interesting to hear if he feels he was miss-sold on the project hence the way it played out from their perspective. 

Also, among all of this, I’d like to hear what Courtney makes of it all? Is she relieved to be out giving it the “a told you it wouldn’t work Erik!!” Patter or does she blame him for not getting her a new football club?

Yeah come on the terrace podcast Erik.

DM open.

21 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

Looking forward to Jim McMahon and the Facebook financial supremo's telling us how this is actually a bad thing and how we're going to fold by the end of the week if we don't get investment.

If the sums mentioned are true (and we'll ignore gross/net for simplicity), you can playfully say that's our valuation as a club increased by over 40% compared to what McMahon would have sold us at.

13 minutes ago, Dosser1886 said:

Takeover binned, Bair away for a sizeable fee, foodstuff and the preparation of debates - pretty decent day in the life of a P&B Motherwell thread.

Oh and bog roll, always a fringe never a mullet...

Mood will fair change at 2-0 down tonight.

I don’t know what my favourite thing is today - the fact that we’ve made almost a full Barmark from selling a guy that had folk queuing up to laugh at us when we signed him or the idea that Jim and Co. *definitely* weren’t using the incoming shareholder votes as an exit poll for the the big WS vote before meekly calling a halt to the entire debacle while the vote was still taking place.