Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I think I'd be more open to KVV coming back now that we've got 3 other strikers who- while none of them are anywhere close to being sure things, all seem to have enough about them that you'd reckon at least one of them will turn out to be semi-useful? If we'd lost Bair and then decided to just run with Moses, Ferrie and KVV or something I'd be a lot more concerned.

3 hours ago, capt_oats said:

That was definitely my initial thought.

Unless Erik is best pals with Elon, you can’t just instantly delete a twitter account as far as I remember - so even if something *unbelievably* petty was going on with some disgruntled admin, the account should be recoverable. 

11 hours ago, Swello said:

Unless Erik is best pals with Elon, you can’t just instantly delete a twitter account as far as I remember - so even if something *unbelievably* petty was going on with some disgruntled admin, the account should be recoverable. 

They're back.

IMG_6996.thumb.jpeg.2ebb38daf86a19f8187c22fc0ddaa1fe.jpeg

Edited by capt_oats

Thought Robinson and Moses could have done with more time together on the park on tuesday, hope to see some good linkup between them . Also fancy a look at this Kaleta boy at rwb and hope Stupa gets a good run-out as well . Will probably see them both on about the 88 minute mark.  

For Kettlewell’s system to work, and for us to score goals like last year, we need attacking wingbacks (like Gent) and a midfielder that will play them in (like Spittal). Not seeing that just yet, with both new wingbacks out and a lack of creative midfielder. 

Time yet, but an attacking midfielder surely the priority?