Kenny MacAskill

Mr Bairn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and if I was doing that in most of my posts you would have had a point.

I was having a go at him for ROUTINELY doing this.

Not like you to completely miss the point YET AGAIN.

Oh wait........

Lies.

You got caught, again. You don't have the facility to admit it so you called up your standard defence of shifting the goalposts and claiming that you meant something different.

💩 for brains.

Yeah and if I was doing that in most of my posts you would have had a point.

I was having a go at him for ROUTINELY doing this.

Not like you to completely miss the point YET AGAIN.

Oh wait........

You weren't making a point though, you were trying to take the high ground and you failed yet again.

Check the post. You will find the word "routinely" in there.

If you havent spotted Stricheners game then I am not sure what more I can do to help you TBH.

I'll find a lot of other words too. None of them will be the point of the post either.

You got caught being a hypocrite.

It was funny 😂.

Don't be silly.

I white knight nobody.

Are you getting confused with "agreeing with" on certain points?

Oh and routinely telling people to f**k off and calling them c***s amongst other names certainly is a personal attack.

You have done this to several other posters so it's not just me.

Maybe you should look at yourself.

I only call you a c**t because you are by far the biggest one on here. So my personal attack on Bairn ? Care to clarify why calling a troll a troll is a personal attack. Unless you are saying I'm attacking his character, his character that includes ehm... Being a bloody troll.

I only call you a c**t because you are by far the biggest one on here. So my personal attack on Bairn ? Care to clarify why calling a troll a troll is a personal attack. Unless you are saying I'm attacking his character, his character that includes ehm... Being a bloody troll.

Enjoying winding people up on the internet is a bit of a weird hobby but I don't think it makes me a bad guy :lol:

Enjoying winding people up on the internet is a bit of a weird hobby but I don't think it makes me a bad guy :lol:

No it makes you a troll, you'll be the first one to admit it. Why Oaksoft thinks me saying that is a personal attack on you is anyone's guess. Probably because he's thick as mince.

No it makes you a troll, you'll be the first one to admit it. Why Oaksoft thinks me saying that is a personal attack on you is anyone's guess. Probably because he's thick as mince.

Calling me a bit of a troll is pretty factually incorrect but it also doesn't make it not an insult :lol: It's like calling Walter Smith a staunch unionist or calling George Galloway a bit of a whompercunt

Archived