West of Scotland Cup Final Auchinleck Talbot V Hurlford

Talbot Bing

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "message from the Cup sponsor" in the programme was all about him and his company. The game and the clubs were incidental to that. It's a shame when sponsors think they're above what they're sponsoring.

he might well be a w----r as you say i dont know the guy,but what i do know he is one of the best fishermen on here,he gets a bite every time.none more than from the wee men fae hurlford that try to buy things,please wait till the next day to post about your wee team after a defeat,as darvel legend will have the hook waiting. :thumsup2

Shhhhhhhh m8 don't tell them

he might well be a w----r as you say i dont know the guy,but what i do know he is one of the best fishermen on here,he gets a bite every time.none more than from the wee men fae hurlford that try to buy things,please wait till the next day to post about your wee team after a defeat,as darvel legend will have the hook waiting. :thumsup2

Shhhhhhhh m8 don't tell them

Did he aye? By the looks of your goofy looking mob I could say worse.....

Stop trying to cover for him he was drunk i spoke to him when i was leaving the park.  :guinness

Sponsor in having a few drinks at a cup final of the trophy he is sponsoring shocker! He puts his money up and no doubt brings people to the final to enjoy his hospitality. Nothing wrong with that. To call him a jakie and a cretin is bang out of order.

Sponsor fella is Campnew's faither, uncle or boss, I suspect.

If he was drunk....and I say if as I wasn't there, he shouldn't have been allowed on the mic, even if he smelted the trophy himself. It's bad form.

Sponsor in having a few drinks at a cup final of the trophy he is sponsoring shocker! He puts his money up and no doubt brings people to the final to enjoy his hospitality. Nothing wrong with that. To call him a jakie and a cretin is bang out of order.

it was a good night i enjoyed it and i have to agree with stants1902..  the sponser enjoyed himself good on him ! Another good story to pass on down the years about Junior football lol ..

This is the baldy guy that when we beat Pollok 1-6 at newlandsfield accepted all our fans inside the ground and yes they were vocal ï¸ï¸however it was great at 0-0 and all was accepted.

Yet when we went 0-2 up he ran to phone for the police and phoned and gave it " trouble at newlandsfield is happening "

There was no trouble at all and even the dozen or so police confessed to one of our fans he knew that was a firefighter that the police wouldn't be called if it were 0-0.

Months later the same guy asked him at Bellsdale in the return fixture what was his problem and the snake couldn't even look him in the eye.

Pished sponsors handing over trophies??

Anyone who thinks that's normal needs a reality check.

This is the baldy guy that when we beat Pollok 1-6 at newlandsfield accepted all our fans inside the ground and yes they were vocal ï¸ï¸however it was great at 0-0 and all was accepted.

Yet when we went 0-2 up he ran to phone for the police and phoned and gave it " trouble at newlandsfield is happening "

There was no trouble at all and even the dozen or so police confessed to one of our fans he knew that was a firefighter that the police wouldn't be called if it were 0-0.

Months later the same guy asked him at Bellsdale in the return fixture what was his problem and the snake couldn't even look him in the eye.

Pished sponsors handing over trophies??

Anyone who thinks that's normal needs a reality check.

And tonight's made up story award goes to...

Archived