West of Scotland Cup Final Auchinleck Talbot V Hurlford

Talbot Bing

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do Pollok fans no like anyone? I sense a recurring theme going on here ha ha

I wouldn't say pollok fans don't like everyone . I would say a very small minority that post on here seem to not like everyone.

I have posted on our forum how embarrassing certain pollok fans are making the club and supporters look.

Has been said on here many times if you give it out you got to take it.

That's what makes the juniors so much better than senior football no segregation we get to chat with fans of other teams at games. Have spent many games chatting to the opposite teams fans and makes it a interesting game seeing it from both sides. Yes I can be a passionate fan but I do respect the the opposition.

Well some of them lol.

Mon the Lok now

I wouldn't say pollok fans don't like everyone . I would say a very small minority that post on here seem to not like everyone.

I have posted on our forum how embarrassing certain pollok fans are making the club and supporters look.

Has been said on here many times if you give it out you got to take it.

That's what makes the juniors so much better than senior football no segregation we get to chat with fans of other teams at games. Have spent many games chatting to the opposite teams fans and makes it a interesting game seeing it from both sides. Yes I can be a passionate fan but I do respect the the opposition.

Well some of them lol.

Mon the Lok now

Seen your post on the Lok forum .

See Campnew been banned after his pm.

Eaglelok is spot on in what he says - the majority of people who come on the Forum do so for the right reasons - to have a bit of banter, discuss issues of interest express opinions etc etc - we do not have to agree with those opinions however people are entitled to express them.

Then there are the windup merchants and fishermen who are also part and parcel of the forum and have a part to play as long as what they are saying isn't deliberately offensive - after all no one has to bite !

And then there are the downright nasty b . . . . . . s - there aren't many of them but there are a few - there is, imo, no place for these people on this forum !!!

Pie and bovril is losing its colourful members at an alarming rate ; first it was pc Cabe and then ginger blastie and now campnew .:)

Things just won't be the same with these vociferous chaps being no longer :);)

We can always look forward to your input.

Didn't know Ginger Blastie had left the room.

Yes he has mate ï¸ï¸as was barred.

It's a very concerning moment in pie and bovril history these days with very colourful posters being barred left right and centre ;)

A very worrying time in our life :)

Justice for GB , PC Cabe and Campnew :)

Archived