Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Anyone know if there's any plan for a tribute at Saturday's game? He deserves it.

This auld bawbag would like to see a pyro party from the youngsters, the fuddyduddies can stand round the side for a change.

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

This auld bawbag would like to see a pyro party from the youngsters, the fuddyduddies can stand round the side for a change.

I don't know the boy that passed away but obviouy plenty Ayr supporters that did. Certainly a song or two in his memory at kick off. (His friends will know far better what would be the best memorial) 

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don't know the boy that passed away but obviouy plenty Ayr supporters that did. Certainly a song or two in his memory at kick off. (His friends will know far better what would be the best memorial) 

Buckie, pyro and singing's my guess.

The wee man(always wee Ciar to me) also liked a big flag or 2.

5 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Anyone know if there's any plan for a tribute at Saturday's game? He deserves it.

Think there will be a minute silence and a tribute in the programme. Also the team walking out to live forever.

Still in shock about Ciar.

One of 3 / 4 of us that came up with the idea for the Ragazzi and seeing it through to something that actually made a difference to quite a lot of people.

If anyone who has a Regazzi Scarf, bring it on Saturday.

So, so sad.

Archived